Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
duj chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
"she doubted she would have ended up joining the Death Eaters..." Obviously not, since that was never an option for someone with two Muggle parents. I think she's too confident when she adds "or any such nonsense" though, because she doesn't realise how many of her principles she let go for friendship through the years.
Reimei Hoshi chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
AW! severus holding a kitten! so Cute! and whats with the timeline and confusing stuff that never happened? ah well i trust you'll explain it later and update soon!
slasher454 chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
I like the little mystery surrounding the ripples she made in her last visit, and it is so like her to ponder and fret over them while still eyeing the newspaper photo, missing Severus, and feeling that she needs to see whatever she started through, even if she makes more ripples. Or, perhaps, *especially* if she makes more ripples. Is it wrong of me to hope that the next time she comes back, she and Ron will not be a thing at all?

Very nice chapter all around, can't wait for the next update :)
sunsethill chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Sigh. I loved this chapter. Severus and Hermione were suitably uncomfortable while happy to see each other. And I must confess that Madam Beetlebump is really growing on me. I'm glad Severus will have a cat to keep him company and remind him of Hermione while he waits.

I'm intrigued by how things could have changed enough by the one visit that the Hermione before the trip is less inclined to marry Ron. I'm assuming that she developed a bit of a crush on Severus in school, unlike the original time-line Hermione, and has more of a feel that Ron isn't quite her perfect soul-mate. I suppose my tidy little brain wants to know that these kind of things will be cleared up later. I hate uncertainty. ;-)
asundayinaugust chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Oh joy, Heidi is back in charge and Hermione has a plan :-)

I am greatly enjoying your story and will - as always- be impatiently waiting for the next chapter...
Caged Eternity chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Lovely new chapter developments. I do hope Hermione's headed back to the past soon... ;)
zuse chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
This story is really good! It's a really original scenario. (Secretly I'm hoping for and ending like Back to the Future... a la Marty makes sure that Doc is prepared for the terrorists). Of course, if Hermione is changing things that might not be possible.

I read that most of the story is finished. Post faster!
Leandra713 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
A little bit of chaos theory! Ron's comments and Luna's discovery seem to imply that there's another trip in Hermione's future. Or is that past? I find your ethically challenged but striving Severus very fascinating.
LeSinner chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
I'm rather confused about this. I actually can't believe that she returned home, and the phial itself confused me as well.
Maddie50 chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
So, she somehow had an impact on Severus to make him a bit kinder and gentler. I wonder what the deal is with Ginny?
notwritten chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I haved enjoyed this chapter. Keep smiling and have a nice day. :-)
duj chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
She probably could have asked Luna some of those questions that are bothering her.
lipasnape chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Wonderful. Time trouble. Enjoying your solutions in advance.
hobgoblinn chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I've really been enjoying this story, and I'm intrigued to see how you're going to resolve things.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Good job! I like the plot in this chap.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »