Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
slasher454 chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Wonderful! Again, I find myself drawn completely into your descriptions. Love the rug angst, the little rainbows playing on Sev, and baby Draco's chub!

Where as last chapter left me hungry for sorbet, this chapter has me craving doughnuts.

Why are you doing this to me? Lol! Next time they eat, can it be a salad?
notwritten chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Good chapter, enjoyable. So keep smiling, and have a good day tomorrow. :-)
sunsethill chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Hermione can't help changing the future no matter what she does, can she? I loved the subtlety of this. Just by thinking Severus is a good person, she is lessening the hold of Lily on him. Just by being nice to a cat-loving woman, Severus gets a pet who allows him to express his emotions. And I can't wait to see what happens to Draco when his godfather actually teaches him some manners.
Clever Lass chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Am enjoying this story very much. Especially the toddler-Draco! Great projection of the ferret as a child - I loved it! Spoiled, snotty, and slimy. Just as I would have guessed.
Caged Eternity chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Oh, Hermione with baby Draco was just too funny. A pity he'll grow up to be such a rotten spoilt brat... :P
wynnleaf chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
I take it Crawley is some sort of fence for stolen goods? I love the way Snape keeps noticing Hermione acting and reacting differently toward him than Lily would have done. I couldn't help but think of Hermione in all of Lily's scenes in DH, telling myself, "Hermione wouldn't have done that," so it's quite nice to see her acting toward younger Snape as I thought she might. Snape needed someone to open his eyes to what true friendship should have been. It's good to see him getting that here.
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
I am really, really in love with this story so far. Aw, baby Draco. How cute!
asundayinaugust chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Wonderful chapter again, I am especially fond of Severus comparing Hermione's mood to a potion and Hermione's reflections on the opportunity of changing the course of time and how tempting it could be.
Luny Lady chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
Alright, so now I'm horribly anxious to read the rest of the story. I hope you keep updating as I might go into withdrawal if I don't find out what happens next. I love your Snape. He's brilliant.
Luny Lady chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
The mental image of Snape in a ragged t-shirt and jeans, half asleep, answering the door and saying, "Is that cat hair?" made me giggle. Still enjoying the story!
Luny Lady chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I've only read the first chapter and I'm already in love with your characterization and creativity. Great writing style as well. I'm excited.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Wow, this is getting so good! It's really following the InuYasha basis, but it's different as well, with all sorts of great little twists from the expected line! Great job, I can't wait to read more!
Caged Eternity chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Oh, Severus is such a (jealous, insecure, exasperating) daring. Interesting twist here - but I imagine that they must find the Starglass eventually, one way or another...

Only one question: is Andrew Diggory intended to be an elder brother to Cedric, or a younger brother to Amos? Or perhaps a cousin of some sort? I just wasn't quite sure, as Hermione didn't seem to make a conclusion on the relationship herself. :)
Darque Hart chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Well, that puts a kink in Hermione's travels! But, she shouldn't worry too much, as having seen the picture Severus left in the book should be proof enough that she gets back to her proper time. [Or she could just fall down the rabbit hole, er well, in Sev's field and then click her heels together repeating, 'there's no place like home...'] ~
sunsethill chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
"No wonder he had been such a schoolyard target: not only was he odd-looking and awkward, he was unusually sensitive." A truer sentence was never written, at least IMHO. I too believe that Snape's older persona was an effort to hide the depth of his emotions, not the lack of them.

"but the part of her that read the rules and restrictions of candy bar sweepstakes shuddered at the thought." Oh, snicker. A perfect, unique description.

And I'm glad that Severus' brain is kicking in as well as his hormones and he's picking up on things. I can't wait until he figures it out. I also can't wait to see how he reacts to Lucius' flirting.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »