Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
wynnleaf chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Nice chapter. One thing I enjoy about your writing is how colorfully you describe everything. Fortesque's and the Post Office were both lovely. And I love Snape's inner thoughts.
hobgoblinn chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
I like how you are increasing the tension here, and how Severus is starting to put things together. Look forward to more soon.
asundayinaugust chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
wonderful chapter, as always. They both appear to be very in character. And perfect for V-day ;-))

"She didn’t know why hugging Severus would be different than hugging Harry, but she felt in her bones and the tingling under her skin that it definitely was."

My, my, sometimes it is hard to see beyond one's capable mind ;-)) I love the line... although it seems there was a "...and Ron" missing after Harry *gg
Marble Meadow chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
A good chapter, overall. I didn't quite connect the dots as to why Hermione feels it important to meet Snape at Fortescues because of seeing the picture of her there.

Um...and I'm also not sure about her INTENT having an effect on the Starglass. The first two times it happened she wasn't intending on anything happening, was she?

I love the name Mewlip and love that Snape now has a familiar. A black cat would be very much like him, I think.

Can't wait to see where all of this is going!
Sweetmarbel chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
I really enjoy your sorry and think it a diamond between all the time-turner fics out there, although I am still somewhat skeptical towards the correspondence between Hermione's actions and the up until now displayed changes in the present.

Please go on soon!
wynnleaf chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
I enjoyed the new developments. I'm curious as to what caused Hermione's different attitude toward Ron and perhaps Snape. And were those differences due not just to Hermione's first jaunt into the past, but also the second trip which produces the photograph?
Clever Lass chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
"...an explanation Lucius would accept wholeheartedly with a sage nod and a comment on the clouding effects of pussy on a man's brain. Blushing, Severus would pretend that he meant the cat."

This was completely hilarious! I burst out laughing in the middle of reading it, and my husband stopped what he was doing and demanded a dramatic reading of it. This was great. :)
sugabears chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Hermione gave him the kitty! That's so cool. And Severus was so sweet for covering for her. I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
duj chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
"she doubted she would have ended up joining the Death Eaters..." Obviously not, since that was never an option for someone with two Muggle parents. I think she's too confident when she adds "or any such nonsense" though, because she doesn't realise how many of her principles she let go for friendship through the years.
Reimei Hoshi chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
AW! severus holding a kitten! so Cute! and whats with the timeline and confusing stuff that never happened? ah well i trust you'll explain it later and update soon!
slasher454 chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
I like the little mystery surrounding the ripples she made in her last visit, and it is so like her to ponder and fret over them while still eyeing the newspaper photo, missing Severus, and feeling that she needs to see whatever she started through, even if she makes more ripples. Or, perhaps, *especially* if she makes more ripples. Is it wrong of me to hope that the next time she comes back, she and Ron will not be a thing at all?

Very nice chapter all around, can't wait for the next update :)
sunsethill chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Sigh. I loved this chapter. Severus and Hermione were suitably uncomfortable while happy to see each other. And I must confess that Madam Beetlebump is really growing on me. I'm glad Severus will have a cat to keep him company and remind him of Hermione while he waits.

I'm intrigued by how things could have changed enough by the one visit that the Hermione before the trip is less inclined to marry Ron. I'm assuming that she developed a bit of a crush on Severus in school, unlike the original time-line Hermione, and has more of a feel that Ron isn't quite her perfect soul-mate. I suppose my tidy little brain wants to know that these kind of things will be cleared up later. I hate uncertainty. ;-)
asundayinaugust chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Oh joy, Heidi is back in charge and Hermione has a plan :-)

I am greatly enjoying your story and will - as always- be impatiently waiting for the next chapter...
Caged Eternity chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Lovely new chapter developments. I do hope Hermione's headed back to the past soon... ;)
zuse chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
This story is really good! It's a really original scenario. (Secretly I'm hoping for and ending like Back to the Future... a la Marty makes sure that Doc is prepared for the terrorists). Of course, if Hermione is changing things that might not be possible.

I read that most of the story is finished. Post faster!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »