Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Luny Lady chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
Alright, so now I'm horribly anxious to read the rest of the story. I hope you keep updating as I might go into withdrawal if I don't find out what happens next. I love your Snape. He's brilliant.
Luny Lady chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
The mental image of Snape in a ragged t-shirt and jeans, half asleep, answering the door and saying, "Is that cat hair?" made me giggle. Still enjoying the story!
Luny Lady chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I've only read the first chapter and I'm already in love with your characterization and creativity. Great writing style as well. I'm excited.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Wow, this is getting so good! It's really following the InuYasha basis, but it's different as well, with all sorts of great little twists from the expected line! Great job, I can't wait to read more!
Caged Eternity chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Oh, Severus is such a (jealous, insecure, exasperating) daring. Interesting twist here - but I imagine that they must find the Starglass eventually, one way or another...

Only one question: is Andrew Diggory intended to be an elder brother to Cedric, or a younger brother to Amos? Or perhaps a cousin of some sort? I just wasn't quite sure, as Hermione didn't seem to make a conclusion on the relationship herself. :)
Darque Hart chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Well, that puts a kink in Hermione's travels! But, she shouldn't worry too much, as having seen the picture Severus left in the book should be proof enough that she gets back to her proper time. [Or she could just fall down the rabbit hole, er well, in Sev's field and then click her heels together repeating, 'there's no place like home...'] ~
sunsethill chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
"No wonder he had been such a schoolyard target: not only was he odd-looking and awkward, he was unusually sensitive." A truer sentence was never written, at least IMHO. I too believe that Snape's older persona was an effort to hide the depth of his emotions, not the lack of them.

"but the part of her that read the rules and restrictions of candy bar sweepstakes shuddered at the thought." Oh, snicker. A perfect, unique description.

And I'm glad that Severus' brain is kicking in as well as his hormones and he's picking up on things. I can't wait until he figures it out. I also can't wait to see how he reacts to Lucius' flirting.
wynnleaf chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Nice chapter. One thing I enjoy about your writing is how colorfully you describe everything. Fortesque's and the Post Office were both lovely. And I love Snape's inner thoughts.
hobgoblinn chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
I like how you are increasing the tension here, and how Severus is starting to put things together. Look forward to more soon.
asundayinaugust chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
wonderful chapter, as always. They both appear to be very in character. And perfect for V-day ;-))

"She didn’t know why hugging Severus would be different than hugging Harry, but she felt in her bones and the tingling under her skin that it definitely was."

My, my, sometimes it is hard to see beyond one's capable mind ;-)) I love the line... although it seems there was a "...and Ron" missing after Harry *gg
Marble Meadow chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
A good chapter, overall. I didn't quite connect the dots as to why Hermione feels it important to meet Snape at Fortescues because of seeing the picture of her there.

Um...and I'm also not sure about her INTENT having an effect on the Starglass. The first two times it happened she wasn't intending on anything happening, was she?

I love the name Mewlip and love that Snape now has a familiar. A black cat would be very much like him, I think.

Can't wait to see where all of this is going!
Sweetmarbel chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
I really enjoy your sorry and think it a diamond between all the time-turner fics out there, although I am still somewhat skeptical towards the correspondence between Hermione's actions and the up until now displayed changes in the present.

Please go on soon!
wynnleaf chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
I enjoyed the new developments. I'm curious as to what caused Hermione's different attitude toward Ron and perhaps Snape. And were those differences due not just to Hermione's first jaunt into the past, but also the second trip which produces the photograph?
Clever Lass chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
"...an explanation Lucius would accept wholeheartedly with a sage nod and a comment on the clouding effects of pussy on a man's brain. Blushing, Severus would pretend that he meant the cat."

This was completely hilarious! I burst out laughing in the middle of reading it, and my husband stopped what he was doing and demanded a dramatic reading of it. This was great. :)
sugabears chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Hermione gave him the kitty! That's so cool. And Severus was so sweet for covering for her. I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »