Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
hobgoblinn chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I've really been enjoying this story, and I'm intrigued to see how you're going to resolve things.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Good job! I like the plot in this chap.
Clever Lass chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Isn't it just like Luna to know what those nasty things are called!

Nice job of showing how unsettled Hermione is now that she's back in her own time. It's like the movie "Back to the Future" - she has no idea of how much she might have changed things, and the changes keep on surprising her. Well done.
Krirobe chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Great story! I'm intrigued by the changes happening in the "present". I can't wait to see these changes in progress if you do write about how things got to be. And the changes yet to come! Can't wait for your next update!
sunsethill chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
This chapter was brilliant. I was rocking along disappointed that Hermione was back in the present, but intrigued at the small changes, when you threw Luna at me. She was just perfect, and I loved that Hermione had actually seen one of Luna's weird animals. So now we know Hermione goes back but what kind of changes will that cause? As Luna says, she doesn't want to lose the war, but I don't suppose she will be able to resist seeing Severus again for long.
wynnleaf chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Yet another twist! Excellent! Great story. I hope we see Hermione go back again. In just 4-5 chapters, you created such a nicely realized sense of that period, the OCs, a few new settings, etc., that I hope we don't have to leave it for good. And I love your Severus from that time. Write quickly!
slasher454 chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Fantastic!
mia madwyn chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Oh my.

And that cat... could it be? I almost hesitate to ask. But, is it Sev?

I can't wait until the next chapter!
sugabears chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
OMG! Is she going to be back in the future now? Did Snape know it had time-travel abilities? Please, please update soon!
Becky chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
This story is absolutely fascinating! Your writing is wonderful, your character descriptions unique. I loved Snape "sluicing" through the crowds, for example. Good work, overall. I look forward to updates!
Some Scribbles chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
This is very fun! I'm really enjoying the elements you've incorporated into the story, and how you built their relationship. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Marble Meadow chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
This chapter really was top notch. I am enjoying it immensely! Please give us another? )

I love that we get to see into Snape's head a bit; at least we know that he's not a total arsehole.
Maddie50 chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
And back down the rabbit hole she goes. What does Severus want with the Starglass? My guess is he wants to go back in time to save Lily or go back in time and avoid previous pitfalls and win Lily's affections.
Zashera chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
oh! nasty nasty cliffy! just when it was strting to heat up too :) I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update. Good work!
Darque Hart chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
What a wicked place to end the chapter!

There's a rather large oops in the chapter. You wrote:

'... “What is this?” she pointed, disbelieving and horrified, to the apple that he’d cast to the ground. Tears were beginning to well in her eyes, but she blinked them away, disgusted with herself, Snape and the wizarding world in general. Snape glared at the tomato, then raised his eyes to hers. ...' You've written that he cast an apple to the ground, and then it's a tomato. About a paragraph later it's mentioned as an apple again. [Magical fruit!]

I do hope you are writing the next chapter all ready;)
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »