Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Caged Eternity chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Lovely new chapter developments. I do hope Hermione's headed back to the past soon... ;)
zuse chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
This story is really good! It's a really original scenario. (Secretly I'm hoping for and ending like Back to the Future... a la Marty makes sure that Doc is prepared for the terrorists). Of course, if Hermione is changing things that might not be possible.

I read that most of the story is finished. Post faster!
Leandra713 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
A little bit of chaos theory! Ron's comments and Luna's discovery seem to imply that there's another trip in Hermione's future. Or is that past? I find your ethically challenged but striving Severus very fascinating.
LeSinner chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
I'm rather confused about this. I actually can't believe that she returned home, and the phial itself confused me as well.
Maddie50 chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
So, she somehow had an impact on Severus to make him a bit kinder and gentler. I wonder what the deal is with Ginny?
notwritten chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I haved enjoyed this chapter. Keep smiling and have a nice day. :-)
duj chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
She probably could have asked Luna some of those questions that are bothering her.
lipasnape chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Wonderful. Time trouble. Enjoying your solutions in advance.
hobgoblinn chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I've really been enjoying this story, and I'm intrigued to see how you're going to resolve things.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Good job! I like the plot in this chap.
Clever Lass chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Isn't it just like Luna to know what those nasty things are called!

Nice job of showing how unsettled Hermione is now that she's back in her own time. It's like the movie "Back to the Future" - she has no idea of how much she might have changed things, and the changes keep on surprising her. Well done.
Krirobe chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Great story! I'm intrigued by the changes happening in the "present". I can't wait to see these changes in progress if you do write about how things got to be. And the changes yet to come! Can't wait for your next update!
sunsethill chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
This chapter was brilliant. I was rocking along disappointed that Hermione was back in the present, but intrigued at the small changes, when you threw Luna at me. She was just perfect, and I loved that Hermione had actually seen one of Luna's weird animals. So now we know Hermione goes back but what kind of changes will that cause? As Luna says, she doesn't want to lose the war, but I don't suppose she will be able to resist seeing Severus again for long.
wynnleaf chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Yet another twist! Excellent! Great story. I hope we see Hermione go back again. In just 4-5 chapters, you created such a nicely realized sense of that period, the OCs, a few new settings, etc., that I hope we don't have to leave it for good. And I love your Severus from that time. Write quickly!
slasher454 chapter 6 . 2/5/2008