Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
mia madwyn chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Oh my.

And that cat... could it be? I almost hesitate to ask. But, is it Sev?

I can't wait until the next chapter!
sugabears chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
OMG! Is she going to be back in the future now? Did Snape know it had time-travel abilities? Please, please update soon!
Becky chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
This story is absolutely fascinating! Your writing is wonderful, your character descriptions unique. I loved Snape "sluicing" through the crowds, for example. Good work, overall. I look forward to updates!
Some Scribbles chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
This is very fun! I'm really enjoying the elements you've incorporated into the story, and how you built their relationship. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Marble Meadow chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
This chapter really was top notch. I am enjoying it immensely! Please give us another? )

I love that we get to see into Snape's head a bit; at least we know that he's not a total arsehole.
Maddie50 chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
And back down the rabbit hole she goes. What does Severus want with the Starglass? My guess is he wants to go back in time to save Lily or go back in time and avoid previous pitfalls and win Lily's affections.
Zashera chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
oh! nasty nasty cliffy! just when it was strting to heat up too :) I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update. Good work!
Darque Hart chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
What a wicked place to end the chapter!

There's a rather large oops in the chapter. You wrote:

'... “What is this?” she pointed, disbelieving and horrified, to the apple that he’d cast to the ground. Tears were beginning to well in her eyes, but she blinked them away, disgusted with herself, Snape and the wizarding world in general. Snape glared at the tomato, then raised his eyes to hers. ...' You've written that he cast an apple to the ground, and then it's a tomato. About a paragraph later it's mentioned as an apple again. [Magical fruit!]

I do hope you are writing the next chapter all ready;)
notwritten chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I enjoyed this chapter. So keeping smiling and posting. :-)
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This is a really interesting story. I love your double-entendres- they crack me up (bones! hehe). Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon! chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
that was totally uncool on snape's part and im really glad hermione managed to protect herself (well, she is the brains after all). you know, if i weren't so impatient to read stories, i probably wouldn't read in-progress ones because it is so frustrating to read something that isn't completed! especially when authors are cruel and have cliff-hangers! *sigh* oh well, this is a really good story and i've enjoyed it immensely and i look forward to the next update quite eagerly.
Reimei Hoshi chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Oh no! whats gonna happen now! *holds breath in anticipation* was the werewolf Lupin? Those evil wizards!i would have done horrible things to them for what they did. ( it sounds somewhat hypocritical that way but its true0 is snape gonna like try to bring lily back or something? update soon!
Caged Eternity chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Ouch - what an awful cliffhanger! That being said, though, great chapter - particularly your wonderful depiction of Hogsmeade. One of my favourite parts of the Harry Potter books has always been the depth and culture that Jo invests in the wizarding society, and I always love when fanfic writers emulate that detail in their own work.
lipasnape chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Excellent, most interesting. I have no idea what will happen next and I love it. Will she return to the future or just move a little in time and in which direction? Goody.
slasher454 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Loved the description of the ally in Hogsmeade, felt like I was there. Very good work, can't wait for the next update :)
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »