Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
asundayinaugust chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I am intrigued by your plot and your characterisations of Severus and Hermione. It is sometimes hard to find unexplored territories in the HG/SS universe and you are doing brilliant job leading us to one.

Furthermore I am completely in love with the name "Heidi Greenglas"...
mia madwyn chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Wow - what a cliffhanger!
wynnleaf chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Great cliffhanger! You are a rare writer to get that Snape really wasn't probably above average height. I'm enjoying the way your Hermione and Severus interact, Hermione's humor and Snape's quandry of enjoying her friendship while knowing (he thinks) that it will come to a quick end. I can't wait to see what comes next!
Ophelia82 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This story continues to impress, both with the quality of your writing as well as the new and interesting plot twists. I look forward to the next chapter.
Caged Eternity chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Well, I've just come across this story today and read these four chapters, and I've got to say, it's off to an excellent start! :) Your writing style is very nice - it's clear and sophisticated without feeling strained - and I thoroughly enjoy your particular brand of humor. Hermione's quite well done - a pleasant balance of eagerness to please, combined with charming gumption - and I just adore your awkward young Snape.

Update soon! :)
hermionestargazer chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
WEll, curiouser and curiouser! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
sunsethill chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Loved your description of Severus as he comes out of the house and Hermione's casual "YOu look nice." Since she knew him after the stresses and strains of the next 20 years, she may be the only person who can say that to him honestly-and he would pick up the honesty. And I LOVED Hermione's revenge, subjecting Sev to 14 cats and the woman-who-talks-to-cats. Snicker.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Great Chapter!
Clever Lass chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Enjoying this story so far. Love the interaction with Snape and the cats! They're so very, very catlike. And his sputtering outrage at the offenses to his dignity-not to mention his lap-were very well written as well. Made me giggle out loud.
notwritten chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Very good chapter. Keep smiling and writing. :-)
wynnleaf chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I love this story. You need more reviews and I can't recall where I first found this story. Maybe I just happened upon it. I'll rec it a couple of places.

"Post-adolescent males had little more sense than adolescent males and were more stubborn, due to, in Hermione’s opinion, owning an Apparition License."

That whole paragraph was really funny. And then there was McNair sleeping with his eyes open and maybe if the Dark Lord didn't notice, Dumbledore wouldn't either. And Snape and the cats. Really the whole thing is great. Hermione's voice is perfect and early 20's Snape is spot on (at least I think). The only possible "iffy" thing is whether or not Snape would be quite so seemingly recovered only a year or so after Voldemort's downfall and Lily's death. Snape, after all, seemed practically suicidal at the time.
Maddie50 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Hermione's living situation is so amusing. Snape did the location spell correctly after all. Ha! Hermione taking Snape to Mrs. Beetlebump's home was priceless. I loved the part where he gets cat hair on his robes.
lipasnape chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Good show.
mia madwyn chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I am totally loving this story! I'm generally not into the HP time travels, but this one has me hooked. I look forward to your next update!
GoodMorningCampers chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I was very happy to see an update today, brilliant job. I am so curious as to A) what the Starglass does, B) What it is and C) What Severus needs it for ( that being that he already has it in the future ) I loved the sort of...mild cooperation going on between the characters, really brilliant job. Developing very realistically.

Cheers