Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
sunsethill chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
I enjoyed the sniping between Hermione and Severus. Madam Beetlebump is hilarious. And I agree that Harry wouldn't have gone into details about exactly what he saw in the pensieved memories, but he told the "whole wizarding world" that Snape loved Lily when he was goading and fighting Voldie, so you may need to think of a reason why Hermione has forgotten that if you want to stay strictly canon.
slasher454 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
This is such a great story so far. I look forward to your next update.
wynnleaf chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Regarding your A/N, I thought Harry told Voldemort in front of everyone about Snape's love for Lily, in which case Hermione would have heard as well as everyone else at the battle. Of course, you're welcome to take an AU approach. Otherwise, I enjoyed the chapter. It's interesting to see Snape as a new teacher before he'd taken on so many of his dramatic characteristics. Great idea for Hermione finding a place to stay. The cats and the OC work well.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Lots of intriguing stuff going on in this chapter. The relationship between Lucius and Severus is interesting and it must be incredibly frustrating to Severus. And I've already forgotten what is going on with the phial. Bad me!
dumdeedum chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I'm very annoyed that you've abandoned your Inuyasha stories. HOWEVER, since you're such an excellent writer and I happen to like Hermione-Snape stories, I'm following you here.

Anyway, very good start. No misspellings, everyone seems in character. And here's hoping that one day soon, you'll have the inspiration again to finish your IY tales.
lipasnape chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Very interesting. I like time turner stories and this one promises to be different from most.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Lol, even without reading the a/n, the instant I read the words 'dry well' I staggered backwards, pointed at my computer screen and exclaimed "Gasp! InuYasha!" Good to know my instincts were on the mark This promises to be an interesting story! Thanks for updating so quickly! I eagerly await the next instalment!
ready.aim.fire chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
well, im very interested in this story. you have a good grabber which im sure will keep many readers addicted to this story. look forward to the next update!
pstibbons chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Two questions

- how many chapters before she dumps Ron in her brain?

- is she going to change history?
Reimei Hoshi chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
LOL! lucius and malfoy ansd the hormones in the same paragraph... funny! i probably would have done the same thing hermione did simply to mess with them. ;P whats in the phial? and why'd lucius drug hermoine?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Nice first chapter-thanks for pimping it at WIKKT. I loved the way she refused to let either Ron or Lucius Malfoy push her around-here's hoping that Young!Snape will warm to her.

Besides, _Ron_ is the one who's the git anyway...
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is fantastic, I really enjoyed it so far! Can't wait for the next update!
septentrion chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
You've caught my attention. I'll keep an eye on this.
asundayinaugust chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Good First chapter, very hooking.

"He was still a git." I laughed a lot at this line, such a Ron-logic.
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Well this is a good chapter. Update please. Keep smiling. :-)
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »