Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
lipasnape chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Good show.
mia madwyn chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I am totally loving this story! I'm generally not into the HP time travels, but this one has me hooked. I look forward to your next update!
GoodMorningCampers chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I was very happy to see an update today, brilliant job. I am so curious as to A) what the Starglass does, B) What it is and C) What Severus needs it for ( that being that he already has it in the future ) I loved the sort of...mild cooperation going on between the characters, really brilliant job. Developing very realistically.

Cheers

Sam
Reimei Hoshi chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
WHee! what a funny chapter! i loved it! especially Professor Mcgonagall and the cats! update soon!
Maddie50 chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
I'm not sure I have read a story you have written in Harry Potter land. Come to think of it, this story has a well and time travel. Are you channeling Inuyasha into Harry Potter? Anyway, I am enjoying the story.
Darque Hart chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Mrs. Beetlebump is wonderful! Great character. Severus needs to quit with this creepy Malfoy-wannabe act. His own style is much more seductive than the slimy ooze that passes for Malfoy charm.
SlytherinFan20 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Pretty interesting so far...curious to see how it goes from here...hope you update again soon...
ready.aim.fire chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i don't know how long i could put up w/ madam beetlebump but she sure is an interesting character. feel kinda sorry for hermione, she just isn't getting anywhere at the time being. snape is being...snape, i guess. the story is developing nicely and i look forward to the next chapter. but please, please, please, let hermione stop him from taking it, or at least make it more difficult for him to steal it. teach him not to underestimate her! well, cheerio, until next time!
pstibbons chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Nice chapter. Ta.
lipasnape chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Very interesting. Will you tell us why she didn't think that Albus could help her?
Marble Meadow chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i'm loving this story! Keep up the good work!

I really like the kitty cats and the crazy Madam. She's cracking me up.

Marble Meadow
GoodMorningCampers chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Really interested to see how this will turn out. You write very well, and your characters are very well developed. cant wait for the assumed romantic tension. Brilliant job, update soon

Cheers

Sam
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Thanks for updating so quickly!

Ah, I see! Snape is InuYasha, Hermione is Kagome, Lily is Kikyo! You know, that's really quite ingenious! Why didn't I think of that? *pout* Well, thank goodness you did, because this is turning out to be very interesting!

Just to point out, Harry did actually announce to pretty much everyone that Snape loved Lily at the end of DH, when he was squaring off with Voldemort. But then, that's the magic of fanfiction - history can always be rewritten

Anyway, more! more! more! I wanna see what happens!
sunsethill chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
I enjoyed the sniping between Hermione and Severus. Madam Beetlebump is hilarious. And I agree that Harry wouldn't have gone into details about exactly what he saw in the pensieved memories, but he told the "whole wizarding world" that Snape loved Lily when he was goading and fighting Voldie, so you may need to think of a reason why Hermione has forgotten that if you want to stay strictly canon.
slasher454 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
This is such a great story so far. I look forward to your next update.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »