Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
notwritten chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Very good chapter. Keep smiling and writing. :-)
wynnleaf chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I love this story. You need more reviews and I can't recall where I first found this story. Maybe I just happened upon it. I'll rec it a couple of places.

"Post-adolescent males had little more sense than adolescent males and were more stubborn, due to, in Hermione’s opinion, owning an Apparition License."

That whole paragraph was really funny. And then there was McNair sleeping with his eyes open and maybe if the Dark Lord didn't notice, Dumbledore wouldn't either. And Snape and the cats. Really the whole thing is great. Hermione's voice is perfect and early 20's Snape is spot on (at least I think). The only possible "iffy" thing is whether or not Snape would be quite so seemingly recovered only a year or so after Voldemort's downfall and Lily's death. Snape, after all, seemed practically suicidal at the time.
Maddie50 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Hermione's living situation is so amusing. Snape did the location spell correctly after all. Ha! Hermione taking Snape to Mrs. Beetlebump's home was priceless. I loved the part where he gets cat hair on his robes.
lipasnape chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Good show.
mia madwyn chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I am totally loving this story! I'm generally not into the HP time travels, but this one has me hooked. I look forward to your next update!
GoodMorningCampers chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I was very happy to see an update today, brilliant job. I am so curious as to A) what the Starglass does, B) What it is and C) What Severus needs it for ( that being that he already has it in the future ) I loved the sort of...mild cooperation going on between the characters, really brilliant job. Developing very realistically.

Cheers

Sam
Reimei Hoshi chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
WHee! what a funny chapter! i loved it! especially Professor Mcgonagall and the cats! update soon!
Maddie50 chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
I'm not sure I have read a story you have written in Harry Potter land. Come to think of it, this story has a well and time travel. Are you channeling Inuyasha into Harry Potter? Anyway, I am enjoying the story.
Darque Hart chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Mrs. Beetlebump is wonderful! Great character. Severus needs to quit with this creepy Malfoy-wannabe act. His own style is much more seductive than the slimy ooze that passes for Malfoy charm.
SlytherinFan20 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Pretty interesting so far...curious to see how it goes from here...hope you update again soon...
ready.aim.fire chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i don't know how long i could put up w/ madam beetlebump but she sure is an interesting character. feel kinda sorry for hermione, she just isn't getting anywhere at the time being. snape is being...snape, i guess. the story is developing nicely and i look forward to the next chapter. but please, please, please, let hermione stop him from taking it, or at least make it more difficult for him to steal it. teach him not to underestimate her! well, cheerio, until next time!
pstibbons chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Nice chapter. Ta.
lipasnape chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Very interesting. Will you tell us why she didn't think that Albus could help her?
Marble Meadow chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i'm loving this story! Keep up the good work!

I really like the kitty cats and the crazy Madam. She's cracking me up.

Marble Meadow
GoodMorningCampers chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Really interested to see how this will turn out. You write very well, and your characters are very well developed. cant wait for the assumed romantic tension. Brilliant job, update soon

Cheers