Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Loved it!
masho chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
:D woowowowowww. Neat!
Knitchick chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
That story was amazing. I loved it, especially the Lily zombie monster thing.
Kynie chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
I liked the story ! I really enjoyed this time-travel, it is well written !
lucyferina chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
loved the story, great ending!
Sioned136 chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Ugggh. I loved story very much but my feminist soul is cringing over the fact that Severus didn't even get a SMACK for the whole other woman thing. Other than that-this was an awesome lost in time story. Thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I've seen the movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". And wanted to read it; but now that line just makes it imperitive that I do. LOL
PrudenceAndParseltongue chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I LOVED this 3 3 3
Indigo-00 chapter 20 . 12/15/2010
It's a great story. Lots of thanks for sharing it. :)
sizaki chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
This was an absolutely stunning story- one of my favourites, in fact. I'm very grateful that you chose to publish it and now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to relentlessly pursue some of your other writings. Because I'm special like that. .;
cbrendible chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
An interesting time-traveling story. It's much more real than the other time-traveling fanfictions I've read, which were three not including this one. Out of those three, there was only one that I really liked and was more realistic. The others were a little more fanciful; one being quite outrageous in it's imaginings.

I really enjoyed this story and hope to see more.
Shebali chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
Such a sweet, lovely story! And with a happy ending, too. I'm a sucker for happy endings :P I was really worried when Hermione lost the Starglass, so good to know things worked out in the end.

But poor Severus, woman he loved - lost for 20 years...
sexy-biker-voice chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
This was such a wonderful story, well sized and not fast paced. It was a good read and I look forward to others.

And I agree whole heartedly on your music taste; Muse is one of the best bands out there in my opinion. Map of the problematique!
Tiz Lestrange chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
This story was absolutely brilliant! I loved it, every chapter. You have succeded in making me cry, making me laugh and thoroughly enjoying myself. So thank you for sharing your work!
Shadow Traveler chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
Interesting. I have never read an HG/SS story before, honestly I find it a bit weird but I really enjoyed reading this story. Great Job!
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »