Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
lakelady8425 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
As a DM/HG shipper myself, I must say that you still haven't managed to convince me of what she sees in Snape, other than the fact that he smells rather nice. The Draco date seemed lots warmer and more interesting to her. We need more exposition on why she is attracted to him.
Crismebella chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
I enjoy reading your story. I liked how you changed the future without changing it. Good job.
Yeghishe chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Mmmm. So satisfied. A lovely fic with an excellent time-travel story. One of the best I've read.
Thank you!
-y
her illusion chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
oooh this was lovely!it was v interesting to see time travel not caused by a time turner for once,and to see multiple changes in the future each trip brought,since most only show 1 large one..on a side note,i started out shipping dmhg too so hi-5! :D "Though prickly and sarcastic, he had the self-confidence that Severus lacked." and i thought this was the perfect line to describe the differences between them!you did severus really well,insecure is definitely him..also,"soft, round, womanly bum"?HAHA.
liljennmartin chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
This was a very intriguing & complex read...great writing! My only suggestion is an epilogue or sequel perhaps?
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Aww this was a great ending
Luna de Papel chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
I just took the weekend off to read, enjoy and favorite your lovely story!
elemout chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
I love love love this story. It is so perfect and well-written. I really enjoyed how Hermione and Severus were united in this and how the time travel subtly altered the future when she went back each time. I also loved how Severus had to really mean it otherwise the starglass resulted in zombie Lily. Oh, and so nice how Draco was redeemed and the explanation for why he became such a brat (raised by a house elf basically who is beholden to catering to his whims) made a lot of sense.
Lupin's inclusion and friendship with Severus was also well done. Brilliant writing that is quick and imaginative.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Couldn't agree more with your ending. I especially like the Madam and of course her cats :) keep writing. This is an awesome one!
Hermitt chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
This was absolutely one of the best fanfictions I have read! So beautifully written and the angst woven in...! Ah! It had me so enthralled I read it in two sittings. It would have been the one but unfortunately I did need sleep. But I have stayed up and am expecting only probably three-four hours sleep now because I wanted to finish this so badly - in the best way possible.
It - is so - worth it.
I really, really loved this story. The relationship was so skilfully written! Usually I see one of these fics and they either fall in love straight away or they know each other for a while but then are suddenly in love and I'm left reeling because I don't understand how they got there. Not only was this so incredibly developed I ache to write something as good, but it was so realistic, as well. I really love reading that, those realistic relationships, I mean. (Don't get me wrong, a quick romp is fine, but I love substance in my stories, too.)
Again, this was absolutely beautiful and one of my favourite stories to date. You have an amazing talent writing and now all I call feel are my Severus feels coming back to invade my mind. A welcome invasion, but still ;)
So, fantastic story, so phenomenally done, and the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Take care,

Hermitt
muumi2three chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
This is one of the best fanfics of any type (not just best time-travel) that I have ever read. I love many things about it - the plot of course, with the subtle (at the beginning) and not so subtle changes to the timeline and the twist at the end - but also minor, delightful details like Severus's search for Heidi in which "errant" tracking spells lead him to a Muggle neighbourhood. Thank you!
jess.sree chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
I love it!

It was honestly real refreshing timetravel fic. Usually a character would go back in time to either Tom Riddle's year at school or the marauder's years. So I was pleasantly surprised that you didn't go for that in this story.

Two chapters back, I had thought that this would be a tragic love story with no happy ending, but alas it turns out to be one.

About the whole Lily obsession: the Sonny Lily was... not expected. I thought Sev would use the starglass to go back in time or something along those lines... not attempt at necromancy. It was successfully creepy however. :]

I really enjoyed myself reading this. Thank you for the wonderful read!
TheWhisperingFish1995 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
i just thought i would write this to you before i forgot. two things;

this story is amazing i just love everything about it!

and

2. how could you end a chapter like that!, i'm glad i'm reading the story now becuase i could not have waited if you hadn't uploaded the next chapter.

Anyway, amazing story. love it to bits. :)
Sherbetsticks chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
that was amazing it ended up completely different than what I expected :D brilliant fic well done
Montara chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
Loved it! What a great story! Poor Severus, she was in pain for only a couple of months but he had to suffer for years! I'm so glad they end up together.

Thank you!