Reviews for Saturday Detention
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
you seriously need to follow up on your whole fang-hesitant-about-tess-thing. its annoying not knowing!
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
i have one word for you "DISGUSTING"!
DanceFromTheHeart chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
in chapter 13 you spelled wrong you spelled it supercala[i]fragu[i]listicexpiala[i]dos[c]h[i]ous im not trying to be mean thats just how its spelled i was in it please dont hate me!
Maximum Writers chapter 16 . 4/2/2008
This story is... Amazing.

I wish I would have found it earlier, now that its over.

I loved how Iggy was all sarcastic (and hilarious), 'cuz that's how I always imagine him.

]

-Mare

Maximum Writers
soccerchick9417 chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
haha...that was good! can't wait for the last one!
Shazza-Girl chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
hehehehehe. i wish i could do that to my principals office. He is such a *bep beep bep beep*. way to go Fang. and isn't it highschool girls like college guys not college girls like highschool guys. I have to say for a pyro cook Iggy's kinda stupid. Awesome chappie. by da way. UPdate soon.
Not-A-Spy chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
heheheheheheheheh... I can't stop laughing!

This right here would be a viable point to completely kill off the story. Wickedsweetawesome. One of the best flock fics I've seen in a long while, and while hilarious, it still maintains realism. The only negative criticism I have is what you mentioned before... It's kind of skirting the line with profanity. It might drive more sensitive readers away.

But otherwise, this is totally awesome.
x.Who.Dares.Wins.x chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
yay thank you for updating - only one chapter left!

hang on - call me stupid, but I'm not quite sure why Angel had detention... ?

anyway, nice story!
Fanggurly chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
YAY! only, one more? NO!
The Brainless One chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
Wooho! Go expulsion!
InfiniteSong chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
Gasp! Max was a bad girl...but for a very good reason :)
honeyshoshana chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
WHO! Kill the schools! They should go on a school killing spree across the nation! The wings on the door were a very nice touch.
Fanggurly chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
This is SOSOSOSOSO funny! I love it! Please update soon!
up and coming writer chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
hey can u add some fax to this? anyways its pretty good. :]
soccerchick9417 chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
i didn't think the chapter was bad at all! hope you find your headphnes!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »