Reviews for Getting lost
Wolfisis chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Awwwww...sweet story.
hkeren40 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Wow! This was a really good cute story! Nice job:)
StarsForSale chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I really loved this chapter! I think you handled the sex scene very tastefully, whereas in other storys, we get cuaght up in the lust and heat of the moment and forget why these boys are doing what they're doing! Thanks for writing this!
yamiyugiforever chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Ah ha! Nice! I loved the Gone With the Wind line at the end. I live Rhett Butler SOO much! But he doesn't say 'darling', he calls Scarlet 'dear'. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Because he was leaving her after she just found out she loved him but he believed she still loved Ashley. As he's walking out she acts him what she should do since he's leaving her and he tells her that line. The best line of all time!
Doni chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Very sweet.
jjd022980 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
awesome story!11
LivesToLearn chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Hey, Just started watching NCIS a month ago... learned to love it quickly. Then I started in with Ziva/Abby slash... liked it but since I really like Tony and Tim I figured I'd check them out as a couple too...

I have to tell you that so far this is the best Slash fic I've read about the couple. (Only correction: Thrilled instead of Shrilled) I normally read numb3rs m/m slash so I'm use to graphic and yours is the first that i've encountered with actual description. Points for that... So looking forward to finding other things written by you :)

WTG!
Kat chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
okay, you win. you r pfficialyy AWSUM! and, you know, Tony would totally ise a movie line...so congrats on that. I wouldn't have thought of that...though Gone With the Wind doesn't seem like Tony's kind of movie...meh. I loved this. McNozzo 4eva! :D
WriterExpress15 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Aww what a happy ending. This was adorable!3

Nice Work:)
WriterExpress15 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Ew, not in front of Gibbs. lol!
WriterExpress15 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Aw they are so cute together3
WriterExpress15 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Oh! I can't believe Tony just went for it! Awesome. This is getting so good.
missflapjack chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
To tell the truth, I thought this story was adorable until Tony started calling Tim "my love". That's a little...out of character for him, and a bit too fluffy for my taste.

Other than that, this was cute and well written. I also liked the "Gone with the wind" quote at the end of chapter five.
Akkalia chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
This is way to cheesey
amdelodder chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
I Hope there will be a part two to this story

you have a good dynamic going on between the two characters

a certain twist from what we see in the series but very interesting

like to see you develop the characters more in their work and interactions with coworkers and family and with each other

real cliff hanger with the proposal

good work