Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Tsuki-no-namida chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wooa ! I really liked it ! Please update soon !
noonsam chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I was delighted to see another of your stories up and as usual, you deliver! Excellent start, I love stories that dig into the character's heads and you have Eiri down pat-from his self-loathing to his self-denial. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Gabby0214 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow, that was just so Yuki. Great job, Gabby
Nayami-Chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
thanx please update the next chapter soon i cant wait to read it .
DarkHeart16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
aw...even though i can see where Yuki is coming from, I still am sad for poor sweet Shuichi.
Xedra chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh, this is SO good. Excellent way of getting into Yuki's mind at that historical time. Awesome!
none111 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
AWESOME! This is an extremely unique interpritation of the park scene. Most people dismiss it as Yuki just being cold because of his personality. I love the idea of Shuichi reminding Yuki of his former self and I LOVE your stories! They really expand the characterization in a way that's creative but believeable. I love the in-depth analysis of how each character thinks and acts and the reasons for their behavior. You are by far the best Gravitation author I've ever read.
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Yeah! You don't know how happy I am to see the TBC there. Please, please continue this story! You have such a talent for writing and I love reading your work.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I love your Eiri and his twisted logic. Anxious to read more!)
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is the beginning of an amazing story. Just yesterday I was reading the translated versons of Shining Collection and, ironically enough, Glaring Dream and wondering if Eiri was really angry at his(Shuichi's) writing or the naïveté of the lyrics themsleves. I like this story a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SexyRyu28 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I love this types of stories, the ones that sorta fill in the blanks. It is a great beginning and I sure hope you continue it.

Definite fave. C'ya next chapter.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3