Reviews for Young Love
Power Of Funk chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Woot! I really like ths stry! plz update soon! the power of funk compels you!
silver-eyed chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
you have plenty of reviews for two chapters ;) but i'll add to it. i would love for you to continue this fic, cuz i think naruto and sasuke are meant to be together and this is not them together at all. let them be one! lol, anyway, looking forward to more of this! XD
kakudo68 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
This was an excellent piece. I would love to see it conitnued! Continue please! XD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Is this really the end, please let it not be. Nice story by the way!
Teioke Sheay chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
OO What! That can't be the end! PLz Update!

TS JA!
Teioke Sheay chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It's all Sasuke's fault..

TS ja
Masshad chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
teme! TT_TT
Masshad chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
where's the next chapter!
commentator chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
next chappy! where's the next chappy! we want next chappy!
Kodachi Black Rose chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
NO! Please don't end it! ;-;

I would have read it sooner, but my computer is acting all screwy and such.

PLEASE CONTINUE! I WANNA READ IT!1!11ONE!1

I shall make you a Kyo flavored cake! ;D (YUM)

-Kodachi
commentator chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
next chappy plz! how dare you write it has ended! n fooling ppl around like that! now i really want to read its continuance! plz1 plz!plz! _ nextchappy!
Little Miss Spell-of-the-Week chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Good luck with updating and improving your chapters, I think they are good, I like the idea and the ... background I guess.. it's not always easy to explain, sorry. But I look forward to reading more:)

Bye... :)
Maci-bby chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
i realy like this story. it has great potential and i love the direction it's going in. :) more more more more please! i hope i hope i hope ythat you continue! and soon! :)

Maci
WhimsyUsagi chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
aw you know this can't be the end :D please write more, don't leave us hanging :D just say you won't update fast if they don't review haha :)) but please keep on writing
Feyri chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Here's my review so update!