Reviews for Life After
niver chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very nice.
Ziffwolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
looks like this is going to be a good story, but is there going to be any matt/kate in it
idreamof chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wot

I'd given up checking for fanfics of airborn/skybreaker

until I started reading airborn again and decided to check

i started writing an airborn fic a year or two ago, but lost the file cause that computer crashed

anywho

bubblemoon66 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
YAY! I'm not the only one who's read these books! ;)

Please Update soon! :D

lol,

-H.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Excellent. I've always wondered what Hal's reaction was like after he saw the gold. This made the story complete somehow. Excellent job. :).
Goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Yippee! I'm not the only person in the world who's read those books. Seriously, none of my friends at school had even heard of them until they asked me what i was reading. I am trying to convert some of them to reading Oppel's books. i might be getting somewhere.

Write more! Please! Would write one myself,but have no plot ideas (yet). Hopefully inspiration will strike soon.

Please put in some Kate/Matt. They make such a cute pairing. And Kate is such a cool character.
Start-a-Riot chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
YaY! FINALLY! You're my new favorite person right now, seriously. Everytime I come on I always check for Airborne but I never thought about Skybreaker. I'm doing a happy dance now, if your wondering. Keep going... or else!(I mean that in the nicest way)
Mr mac 5575Lol chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ah! Finally, I was wondering y no one has fanfiction for Airborn or Skybreaker, and now you've made my day. I was thinking about starting one, but i Can't write for squat.

Please continue, and will you please have some Matt/Kate in.
Weird But Normal chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh my freaking GOD! You have absolutely no idea how much i lover you right now! I have been wondering FOREVER why there were no stories for Airborn or Skybreaker. I was thinking about starting one, but i'm in the middle of my other Maximum Ride story. Please, Please, continue this story, if not for my joy, then for my sanity!

Oh, btw, your writing style is good, much like Oppels, but with a personality all your own. I just have one request, throw in some MattXKate for me, would ya?