Reviews for Prim and Proper Iceburgs
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ha, the ending was priceless!
scarlet witch chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
dude fucking hilarious i love you should write more!
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMIGOSH... Squee! This was hilarious and so awesome! Squee!
Reanult chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
o_o...~GLOMP~ Awesome!
Sagasimon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I normally don't comment fics, but this one is just brilliant! I'm always up for unconventional pairings and your fic just kicks ass! You avoided OOC-ness (which I hate _
Kurobara's Knightly DayMare chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
that is the funniest and most unexpected one-shot i have ever read
GroG616 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was AWESOME XD my most favorite part was when Byakuya says "we do not have, in Seireitei, a royal family which reigns over solidified water" he's so serious abut it but when I read it I laughed so hard XD
minoki chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
hahah its funny, i especially like what he said in the last sentence_
love-sick-reaper chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Makayla...*raises eyebrows and slaps forehead*...you're really...(am I allowed to use the word 'stupid'? 'Casue I don't mean it in a bad way. Maybe the word I'm looking for is 'silly'.)

Hilarious. And you got Kenpachi's demeanor smack on!
azab chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i lkiked it
Llamachick chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hee-hee-hee... Ku ku ku ku.

That was good. Nice flirting. Totoally plausable.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Very nicely done, and humorous. I like the addition of Kenpachi's mental guffaws - they made me laugh.
ChaoticMayhem chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
hahahahahahahahahahaha, *fell off*, chuckling sorry for falling off my chair but that fic was just to good. I swear i can't stop giggling. Both of the characters are my favs. thanks for the fic. Loved it.
shogi chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Bwahahahaha! I LOVE crack pairings! Very well done (especially with these two! whom I find rather hard to write) and I LOVED it!
nalanna chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
hahahahahaa...

my my, that is quite the pairing lol. I had no idea how you were going to do it, but this is totally funny. i was giggiling the whole way... lol

i didn't notice any mistakes, but i was too busy laughing to concentrate all that much.

hahaha... lol