Reviews for Napoleon and the Trip to the Science Center
Hubby chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This story really shows the characters as they are in the movie. It also picks up nicely from the original movie. I think this story is really funny and that it could actually be a sequel to Napoleon Dynamite. One improvement is that you could put more exclamation marks because Napoleon always stretches and exaggerates his words.
aliyahajee chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I'm not surprized you chose to write your story on Napoleon Dynamite! You're obsessed with it haha! Anyways, I really like your story. I almost read it twice but i stopped half way considering all my other homework that has to be finished tonight! I really like how you stongly brought out the character of Napoleon and Samantha. You showed the strong connection between them really well and wrote the perfect descriptions for the actions in the scenes. I don't really know how this story could be improved because i personally think its amazing already. You have alot of conversations between the characters, maybe you should consider putting in a couple more paragraphs without conversations to give a detailed description of whats going on? You combined love, humour, anger, and jealousy really well together and made it flow perfectly with the setting and with your words. Awesome job!
Najeeb chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This story made sense and ran smoothly and the ending was nice. The only problem was it picked up slowly. i rate it a 3/5.
nawidenglish chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Good Job! I personally enjoyed the story a lot. Some parts made me laugh for while !lol! “He was a bit upset because he couldnt seem to get the one move he knew would win over Samanthas heart, the chicken dance.” Especially that quote made me laugh for a while. I also though the author did a good job of portraying the characters like Napolean. The author new the characters very well and that’s why I think the story is interesting to read.

Besides I like how you tried to keep the theme of making people laugh. One thing they could of done to improve there story would be if thy had edited by someone else because you could notice some punctuation. Besides that I really enjoyed the story.
xo-Christina chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
After reading this story, it seemed as if it could actually happen. This shows that she had a clear understanding of the movie before she wrote this because of the way Napolean Dynamite was potrayed throughout the story. I also really liked the story line, how it was realistic and funny at the same time. The only suggestion i can think of is to check over punctiationl errors and spelling mistakes. Besides that, i thought it was amazing and I enjoyed reading it because it was easy to make a personal connection to it.
gracelim chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
After I read this story, I was really amazed of how good and descriptively they wrote this. Because I could tell they had analyzed and had a thorough understanding of the movie so they could write there own continuous to it. I really liked how they kept each of the characteristics of the characters, and it made it seem like it could have been a real continuous of Napoleon Dynamite. However, one thing they could have improved on is editing the story more, because I noticed some spelling and punctuation errors. However, overall in the final analysis, I thought this was a well thought out, and cleverly written story! GOOD JOB J