Reviews for The Warrior Goddess
Potatoes chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
My theory of Link being the Doctor just exploded during that last part.
Potatoes chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Golden wolves always make me think of the Hero's Shade from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Especially powerful spirit wolves. Wolves that protect time and space? This is perfect!
(The Hero's Shade is a representation of the spirit of the Hero of Time-the playable character, Link, from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-who not only sealed himself away for seven years to awaken as the Hero of Time, bring the Seven Sages together to seal away the ultimate evil that threatened the land, and then go back to being a ten-year-old boy; he also, after returning to his younger state, entered a nightmarish world where there were only three days until the moon crushed the world, and he was left to use his Ocarina of Time to reset the three days over and over until he could finally cast out the spirit of Majora in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Great storylines, really, I think you'd enjoy them. So, Link is the one and the only one who was chosen by the goddesses Din, Nayru and Farore to protect the boundaries of time and space in his world. The Hero's Shade appears to another incarnation of Link in Twilight Princess, both as a golden wolf and as a humanoid spirit; however, his humanoid form is his skeleton wearing rusted and broken armor with only a shadow of his body. Both of these Links, at different points in time, held the Triforce of Courage, one piece of the three-part ultimate power of Hyrule, the Triforce. This gives them special protection under the goddesses, even to the point that when the later incarnation in Twilight Princess was enveloped by an unnatural shadow that should have turned him into a formless and wandering spirit, his Triforce caused him to transform into a grey wolf instead. So, yeah. Guardians of space and time who take the forms of wolves, protected by goddesses. It kind of makes sense to me.)
Potatoes chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm so sorry, but the moment I read "Onixes" I went all nerd.
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
POKÉMOOOOOON
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
POKÉMON!

...Onix is a large Rock-type Pokémon, the favored Pokémon of the Rock-type Gym leader Brock. So. Yeah. Sorry. I'm a geek.
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Keep up the great work
Velvetpru'd chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Ha, I love this series... Is there going to be another?
rossyKitti chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
where is the end? after a trilogy you cant just end the third story with a cliff hanger. please i want to know what happens next. i realize it has been a few months since this chapter was published but please, please, please finish the story.
rossyKitti chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
i have read the whole series and so far it has been brilliant. but i just had to reveiw now to say that it was funny when martha and donna were talking anout rose and ET but now that image is in my head. :{( though it would be funny.
The New Vampire chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
Ohhhh wow.
Stacy chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
What! Ugh, I don't usually read incomplete stories but I've been reading this series the last few days and just assumed this one was finished. It's really good. Really compelling and I like how each story in this series is like an episode of Doctor Who. I hope you keep writing this story (quickly). I'm really enjoying it.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Continue this one sometime, please? :D It's just FUN to read.
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Wow this story is brilliant - I really hope you update soon because I can't wait to see what happens next :) x
Taylor Harkness chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
I love the story and the series. Great job with it. Although I do like your Vampire Doctor series better, this one is just as good too. I like what you've done with Bad Wolf. It shouldn't have been that simple in series 1, where the Doctor could just suck the Bad Wolf out of Rose. She should have stayed in her. Anyways, very good story, great job, and please update soon.

Keep on writing!
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
This is great and please write more thanks.
reddwarfaddict chapter 13 . 9/2/2008