Reviews for Another Chance
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 5/30
Well worth a book five story, continuation. And Harry outsmarts Lucius in it. Yes indeed.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/27
I think Ron should have to apologize. I thought so in the books as well.
noylj chapter 15 . 2/13
All Malfoys must die
quoth-the-ravenclaw chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
I liked this story overall. Going back to fourth year, I have to agree, makes the most sense: assuming Harry gets a choice. What I REALLY liked is that you understood that keeping events as similar to the original timeline as possible has benefits - it's easier for Harry to "predict" the future if everything is going the same. There are way too many stories out there that don't understand this, so good job on that! The only thing I didn't quite agree with was Harry sort of getting in a relationship with Ginny before telling her who he really was - I don't really think Harry would've started anything until later on, but that's just my opinion. Also, more closure/wind down in the epilogue would've been nice, but you left it open for a sequel, which I understand. Good work!
lunalovesbroadway chapter 15 . 8/26/2017
Great story! wish there was a sequel already. guess its not meant to be
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Hermione is a bitch
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
Great story! That bustard Lucius must pay
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Why would Harry want the fake Moody to have the map? I don't remember a good reason.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
I don't know why anybody would want to bring Hermione and Ron together, except as punishment for both. Hermione is ambitious, driven, likes learning about anything but Quiddich. Ron is lazy and jealous. Can you imagine their life if Hermione is more successful in her job?

Regardless of their general incompatibility, in canon it is quite clear he says something like he just happened to notice that she is a girl and he needs a date so she would do. While is this chapter, it was almost, but not quite as bad, he still said nobody would want to go with her. That is quite in character for Ron, but a little later you write that Ron has only been talking about Hermione. If you imply that he fancies her, that doesn't fit his behavior.
Sunand chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Please go ahead with 5. Another good one.
lylilunapotter chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
This story is amazing! You're quite right, I have never seen anything like this before.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
Is there a sequel? if you did not write it i would still love to read it (or an outline) to where you would take it!

Time to have Wizard studies for muggle raised at Hogwarts!
anyeshabaner chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
i would love to read what happens next.
nayin1704 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Wait! Ron is the most important person in Harry's life? Now I get it why I've deleted this story from my favorites
nayin1704 chapter 5 . 7/25/2016