Reviews for Another Chance
shadowknight0001 chapter 15 . 8/16
I think that you should reclassify your story as romance instead of adventure.
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 6/17
Ron didn't want to vindicate (To, clear, as from an acusation) Snape more likely he wanted to vilify him.
nayin17 chapter 4 . 6/14
Cute chapter though there's lots of exposure of the bookworm. I'm skipping them, much better than to be irritated lol
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/14
You're Yule Ball is so much better than JK's
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/14
I know this is an old story but I just found it and I'm excited to read a "FINISHED" time travel story lol. Just hope there will be MORE Ginny and less of the bookworm
SiriusBlackCat chapter 15 . 6/2
I really enjoyed this story! It was really good! Glad it got completed-ish but i can live with it!
gaul1 chapter 15 . 4/28
Interesting new take on the story, bye
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 4/6
Hello,
If you write more, please remember me. You did such a good job. It was such a different kind of the same story.
Good luck in all you do Miss Millie
PardoxPixie chapter 15 . 3/13
This was an excellent story! I love redo fics and I have read so very many of them. This was refreshingly different, while remaining a redo. It was nice that it went too year other than the first year, and that you didnot just retell the same story. I look forward to seeing a sequel!
Abby chapter 15 . 2/1
Please continue this is a great story
This was definitely a story well-worth the time to read. But the end of this epilogue and your uncertainty if you will ever write a continuation, is just cruel. It is just like all those good tv shows which get axed by their networks, leaving them hardly any time and opportunity to close the story properly. The only difference is, that you've done exactly that on purpose!

In short: I would've given chapters 1-14 of this story a rating of 8 out of 10 because I enjoyed it, but your epilogue just left me annoyed.
Selande chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Very nice and thought provoking story. How something can subtly change and how that change can ripple out and effect more changes. I really like time travel stories, but sometimes they make my head spin trying to think what could possibly happen. You did a really good job on this!

I would think Lucius was fairly honest - for a Slytherin! He definitely puts his family first. But having that nerve damage and such, he's probably not very happy with his lord and perhaps he wants some payback for the botched ritual he was blamed for. But who he actually gets his payback against... that's a good question.
timefreak chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Divergence from canon is the best part. I dislike reading carbon copies of the original books.
noylj chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Why would harry want crouch to get the map?
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Should have told Ron to did off.