Reviews for Another Chance
Carina Selene Black chapter 15 . 8/26
Great story! wish there was a sequel already. guess its not meant to be
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 2/26
Hermione is a bitch
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 1/10
Great story! That bustard Lucius must pay
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Why would Harry want the fake Moody to have the map? I don't remember a good reason.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
I don't know why anybody would want to bring Hermione and Ron together, except as punishment for both. Hermione is ambitious, driven, likes learning about anything but Quiddich. Ron is lazy and jealous. Can you imagine their life if Hermione is more successful in her job?

Regardless of their general incompatibility, in canon it is quite clear he says something like he just happened to notice that she is a girl and he needs a date so she would do. While is this chapter, it was almost, but not quite as bad, he still said nobody would want to go with her. That is quite in character for Ron, but a little later you write that Ron has only been talking about Hermione. If you imply that he fancies her, that doesn't fit his behavior.
Sunand chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Please go ahead with 5. Another good one.
lylilunapotter chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
This story is amazing! You're quite right, I have never seen anything like this before.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
Is there a sequel? if you did not write it i would still love to read it (or an outline) to where you would take it!

Time to have Wizard studies for muggle raised at Hogwarts!
anyeshabaner chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
i would love to read what happens next.
nayin1704 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Wait! Ron is the most important person in Harry's life? Now I get it why I've deleted this story from my favorites
nayin1704 chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Super love how Harry got the rose for Ginny
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
Wow, that was really clever. I totally didn't think of the wording of the ritual.
I guess Harry forgot what Dumbledore told him at the end of The Order of the Phoenix. (Unless that wasn't canon anymore in your fic, I can't remember what you said.)
RiaChan chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
he is already home half day today
Mentathial chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
amazing! Totally loved it! When's the sequel out?
Fick Chick chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
An original twist to an overdone premise...nice work.