Reviews for Arrogant Surrender
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
your fics seem to feed my love for dark, graphic writing with the right amount of drama, and in this case, romance. This chapter is getting me really excited to continue!
u don't know me chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Typical Ed, he's so damn hotheaded. I still feel sorry for him though... And Roy is as awesome as ever. I love your stories, but there's something that's been bothering me. Sometimes you switch tenses and don't add an -ed where it's needed. But overall there's no flaw in your writing! I love your stories. I'll check out the rest of them as soon as I have some time! Keep writing :D
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
By far the best royxed fanfic that i've read on this entire website! I love the story and all of the details that were put into it - I'm so glad that I read this!
lluviabrillante chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I really liked this. It's written differently than a lot of royxed I've seen. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Lunas' Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
mm so far I like it
shadowtheo chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
I'm just reading this, I know you posted it years ago but I loved your other stories! I just wanted to say this is great! if a little raw at times but their relationship is so intricate and fittingly strained that its perfect!

I must sleep, but I promise to review again when I finish the story, I just wanted to say its great so far! ;D
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
what going to happen next
LadySlytherin05 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
I didn't really enjoy this story as much as I thought I would firstly because I wanted more back story for Ed and Roy's relationship and secondly because I couldn't tell who was talking half the time. I was just confused a lot so unfortunately it didn't flow very well for me. I liked the plot though!
AllNightOperator chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
This was a really interesting story. I like where you went with it and I definitely want to read more stories that you write.

Thank you for sharing.
AllNightOperator chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Just finished chapter 2 - this is quite angsty and not the kind of thing I normally read (I avoid warfic) but I'm really intrigued. Great beginning.
Hyperthia chapter 6 . 7/14/2009

It would be very interesting to see a one shot about the 75 strokes he got. That would be... intense!

Good story! I like a humbled Ed :)
Uniasus chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I love the premise for this fic, Ed really does need to be taken down a notch or two, especially with all the special treatment he gets. Its nice to see him get schooled, not that I could handle 5 lashes, let alone 75.

You did confuse me alot however through out this fic. In several places when you used 'he' or such variants I had no idea who was doing the action. The same person as before, someone else? I had to reread several section multiple times before I understood. Usually it was Roy it was applied to, and I only got that because after the first couple chapters it became obvious everything was from his perspective. But it would be nice to see some distinction between character action to avoid this in the future. Or consider a different point of view, like first person, because it would clear matters up.

I would also suggest that you read each chapter out loud to yourself before you post it. Its not a full proof edit, but it would catch a lot of the discrepancies that are evident in this fic.
loser in the gutter chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
you know, i almost like this humble ed. Almost.

very nice job. i like the relationship of Ed and Roy, not just SEX SEX SEX, but care too. realistic, even for a fiction. bravo.
Astrous chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
wow, great fic!

Although Ed was tiny bit OOC, I can see why-it kinda fits. So although it doesn't make sense that Ed would cry, in this fic it does!

Am I making any sense at all? No? Oh well. Make sure you re-read what you wrote before you submit it. Or get a beta. Make sure you watch your grammar and tenses too.

You should check out my fic if you like writing EdRoy-Dreams or Wishes-I'd appreciate it if you did.

Great writing, again! Thanks for posting so I can read it! :D