Reviews for To Mend A Broken Heart
supersaiyanx chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
A superb chapter!

Update soon please!
ladybugg chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
I was wondering what happened to you. I was on the verge of emailing a note begging for an update from you. As for the story...hehehe I loved it! It was funny,especially the microwavable food part. That same experience happened to me recently, and the food had expired way back in 1995. So to answer your question yes microwaveable food does expire, and believe me it tastes worse than you might imagine. Plus I was sick for a whole week...whoa enough of that type of info. Funny chapter though I loved it, and it's good to see that Trunks is alright and back on the prowl for Jeremiah. Keep up the awesome work, and update sooner. I'm bored here. Nobody is writing anything lately. You know that I depend on you to entertain me...dang it. Keep up the good work though, and get that inspiration back 4 me. Laters
liveforDBZ chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
This was so funny. I love this! Please continue! I just spent 5 weeks in israel and not once did you update. naughty. Update soon plz!
puertorrican-babe chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
you actually made me like jeremiah in this chapter. there must be something wrong with me... I'M A TRUPAN FAN DAMNIT!
Purple Prancer chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Lol month old food...just makes me wanna blow chunks thinking about it. EWW poor Pan! Hope Trunks gets over there soon and kicks Jeramiah's butt! lol Lovely update, don't make me wait to long for the next, okay? JD
Zhealy chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Hello,

I liked this chapter, for things go on, and because it is quite psychological.

Interesting is the fact that PAN admits to herself that she loves both men. For it would have been really simple and less appalling if she hated Jeremiah and loved Trunks.

Here is she facing a great sentimental problem.

I also liked the fact that you make your characters human-like: Pan is able to cry, Trunks is not perfect.

You writing is nice, keep on, I'll catch the story.
supersaiyanx chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
A lovely chapter!

Update soon please!
liveforDBZ chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Sorry i havnt reveiwed in a while. I'm in israel so i havnt gotten much time. You should totally make pan be all like 'I love you jerimiah, untie me so i can show you how much i really do love you' and the he'll take off her chains and then shell hurt him and run. Tee Hee. Continue doing whatever in just in a funny mood. Tee hee. Sorry. Keep it up!
ladybugg chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
Whoyah! Now that's what I'm talking about. That's some pretty unexpected stuff going on here, and I'm loving it. Poor Trunks. Poor Pan. Poor Jerimiah...well he'll be a poor Jerimiah when Trunks wakes up and puts a serious hurting on the spaz.. Yep he's definitely a creepy guy that needs to be put in his place. I totally loved these 2 chapters. Now why am I still waiting for the next chapter. I command you to stop reading everyone else fictions and make Jerimimiah suffer...painfully...slowly...awfully...and now I'm being the creepy one so I'll stop that like now. Anyhow update, update, update. Great job. loved it!
ladybugg chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
GAH! NO REALLY CAN I MAIME JERIMIAH NOW...LIKE RIGHT NOW. He always messes up things. really can I hurt him? Another great chapter, and now onward tO THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE HOPEFULLY A SHIP WILL LAND ON JERIMIAH...PAINFULLY I HOPE. Great chapter. Glad that the writer's block have taken a hike. Great chapter.
InspiredDelinquent chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
thank u 4 updating!

yay she finally admitted that she loves him! poor trunks and goten all worried. Crazy Jeremiah

update soon please!
silverbirdz chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
pleaz update
InspiredDelinquent chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
aah why didnt trunks get there on time lol j/k i know its all for the sake of the story and i love how its going

update soon!
Japanese Z chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Hello,

thanks for the answers to my review. It is really pleasant to have feedbacks for both parts (readers and authors).

I like the fact that nobody can understand the way up to the CEO Office...I just imagine ne front office lady speaking and the blur in the listener's mind trying to get why in Dende's name it is so complicated to reach the most powerful ones...And, these corridors look so much like love stories: complicated, with so many turns...
Jaedeon Sierra chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
lol nice chapter...SIGH ... nothing much to say yet again..didnt even know you had writers block...good job.

Short action packed and sweet (ok sry for the last word...watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...have an URGE for CHOCOLATE...)

ehh back to packing...til next time...
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »