Reviews for The Best Dundies Ever
Elmo13 chapter 6 . 5/4
Great story!
Hehehe dwangela
*spicy chili pepper yell*
This amazing roller coaster made me cry
beegirl18 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Hey! I know this was posted what, almost 8 years ago? But your requests for reviews were way too funny to pass up. Plus, this was a great story! Definitely up there with my favorite office fanfics for sure. You captured their characters really well, and I loved every word!
mecaka chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
This was so great. I loved the steamy scenes. xD Seriously, though, this was so great. I could totally see it happening this way! :)
idnaoj80 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
That. was AWESOME!
Mimi-Marie34 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I really liked this fanfic! I always like when people make those "what if…" fanfics, so this was definitely one of my favorite stories. I liked the way we could get into Jim's head a little when Pam first showed up at his house, and I found myself smiling at my screen at the way you wrote about Angela - that was absolutely perfect! The only thing I didn't love was the way Pam seemed to be moving into the relationship with Jim so quickly, only because I didn't get that "vibe" from her on the actual show, but it's a "what if…" fanfic, so all of that's okay in my book. Nothing needs to be completely in character all the time, if you know what I mean.

Your spelling and grammar was also very good, and I just favorited this story. I hope you keep on writing, because you certainly have a talent for it!

Out of Lullabies chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This is one of my favorite office fics. :) Everyone is in perfect character and Angela's POV's are the best. I also like how the revelation was written. Well done!
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I really loved this. They seem so in character. Even Angela. I like it a lot and I'm going to read your other office fics.
bln11222 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Hi! I really enjoyed this story! You are an extremely talented writer. I feel like you really stayed true to the characters and did Jim and Pam's relationship justice. It almost felt like canon! (In fact, I wish that it was :) Again, great story, and keep writing!
"Nulla dies sine linea." -Horace
Mandirrr chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Totally not creepy to give reviews little personalities ;)

Anyway, I love love love :)
The Sorting Cat chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
very good. you show better grasp of both character and reality than in most fanfics.
AccountKilled4002 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Ooooh, that's some gooooooood Jam.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
This is such a perfect end! I love this fic! So natural and I loved the Angela/Dwight hint at the end, perfect!