Reviews for Helping Find Love and Gaining Some in Return
Keysera chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
i really love this story! your probably busy but, could you please update this story? i love it soooooo much and i really want to know whats going to happen so, if your not to busy could you please update?
:D
ScarletGrace45 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
I like this story irs cute! Keep it ip!
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Oh Lord .. another awesome, funny, completely cool story never finished .. sigh .. why do I do this to myself.

Lol .. but seriously, this story was pretty awesome and I truly enjoyed it. Just wished it was continued .. oh well.
j chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I love this story its so good plese continue
Briana42 chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
nice nice story. keep writin! me favorite part was wheres toph tried writin. hehehehehe. and where he called her pretty. (so sweet, haha) AWESOME DUDE!

KATAANG AND TOKKA FOREVER!
SoxoLove chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
OMG I LUV IT, keep it cool
Kenwoody chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
GAH! YOU NEED TO UPDATE BEFORE I KILL YOU! this is so AWESOME!
Opaul chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
*GASPETH* and yet you call yourself a bad writer tisk tisk -does the shame-finger-sign-thingie- UPDATED SON I'm impatient over hear. -pokes Sokka with a baracuta- (
AudreyBethABBaby chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
good great energetic fantastic cool nice amazing ... yeah
Neon Starz chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Only one word can describe this story... AWESOMENESS! I luvs it so much! Excellent job with everything! Can't wait for more!
Kayla chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
I like this story alot, even though I have a bad feeling your about to bring "HER" into the story.
Solembum13 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
OH! I know what's next! Can't wait!
Liooness chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
great chapter, but a reminder, toph is blind, can't turn to look at stuff, woldn't see the baloon, etc. but good chaptr and love that sokka could guess what toph wold do before she says it. )
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Awsome! So cute!
TeamDavid chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
oh yeah i remember this part of the boiling rock, the end anyway, yay you finally updated _, nice ch.