Reviews for The Combat Lore of Captain Price
PeanutButter42 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
cool
NateToDaMax chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Haha, good one. Everything going on in All Ghillied Up is right.
Craig chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
A pretty good story except for a few inconsistencies for example the British CIA is MI5 not the SAS. The 22nd SAS is a military regiment whilst the CIA and MI5 are intelligence services, like tracking satellites, phone and email hacks etc. etc. They get the info and then send in the SAS and Marines and suchlike to actually do all the killing. But an interesting story nontheless.
Neal A. Williams chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Awesome. I liked how you linked up "All Ghillied Up" with an actual story.
Lee the boy in blue box chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Great stuff here! You write very well, and have considerable talent. I was just wondering if you could glance at my COD fic? Its written along the same lines, but is about Sergeant Jackson. I would be truly honored if you took the time. Anyway great story and keep it up!
Clatifer chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
its good to see some COD4 spiret, but you don't need to completely obide the storyline, make something new happen, maybe make captain price's shot miss? i like a new ending and others will 2
SeraphChaos chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
You have passed that level right? And gotten to the fun part of defending a position with M21s and Claymores?
Zan67 chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Nice start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Jon Sweet chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Pretty good story. Just a few errors. The Chernobyl meltdown happened in 1986. In CoD4, Captain Price said that about a decade later, former Soviets, like Zakhaev, began dealing with other Soviet factions for weapons. Also, you said that the mission takes place days after the meltdown, right? With the radiation fresh, nobody could even last minutes within the zone of alienation. There would also be chaos galore all around the city, what with the evacuations. I'm not trying to correct you, just pointing stuff out. Other that those points, great story. Keep it up!
scout zero chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Guys, I'm sorry about the inconsistencies. they are unintentional as I wrote them late at night. Sorry.
muahahahaboo chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
good but not great. still, i have to compliment you. theres a bit too little detail but its still interesting.
Meh chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
MacMillian could do from that distance.
Awesome.German chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Um...This is good but...One hundred miles away? MILES? Just so you know, barely any sniper rifle can even make it out to three miles, if any. I hope you meant yards...And...um...a platoon is 40 men...I hope you meant four red army companies...those are a hundred men. Otherwise, good story. You might want to work on adding some length to your chapters though.
MP5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I am beginning to see more and more of these stories. boy, are they getting good..
Epicbigbird chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
very good story! i take it you have played COD 4?