Reviews for Love Has a Soul
xD loved the ending

Great job, keep writing
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very good story, nyaa!

Eiji's style of narrating is pretty funny! Still adds 'nya!' and call Ryoma with Ochibi...cute..

Well...may I add some Greek tranlation to the Roman version?

Zephyr-Boreas(maybe)

Juno-Hera

Ceres-Demeter

Great story!
SyuKunI XD chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
hehe... LOVE IT! heheehehehe... that was totally COOL! haahahaha! :D... XD
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
It was really amusing! I had a lot of fun reading it. I liked how all of them were in character. Good job. :D
Measured chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh man. I didn't get a chance to review this when it was at CC, and I swore I'd do so here when I first found it but *sweatdrop* I forgot to. Sory, I faail.

Anyways, anyways, this is pure brilliance. Tezuka as Psyche, Inui as Aphrodite, Kaidoh as Zephyr, the commentary of Eiji, and oh God, the bedsprings scene. You win at life :D
shourin chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
thank you for the marvelous entertaining fic! i had fun reading it! *lol at momo and echizen*
jooce chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love this parody. XD Kept me laughing and laughing and laughing...anyways, lol, just like Fuji to be the 'director.' It was a sweet ending. )
iannetine chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I haven't logged on for this site for ages AND my eyes are itching for some TeFu AND look at what I found... We can really depend on you for the best ones...that's one amazing imagination you have and I'm SO glad you're writing Tefu...

I was expecting some updates from you way back, but I just realized I don't have you on my alerts...stupid iannetine.

I'm semi-back...and I'll be reading your lovely fics for a start!

The jacket-throwing caught me off guard. Brilliant.
Thin-K chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh my... I just checked the reviews page for this story and to my astonishment I discovered I haven't reviewed this wonderous fic yet... _; (Really... I'm so very sorry that I didn't review this yet...)

Anyway, you know what I think of this amasing, absolute wonderful, priceless, hilarious and lovely story! _

Yeah... I LOVE IT! *Cuddles these boys*

Oh they were hilarious! Certainly Eiji! And Fuji! And Tezuka! And well, all of them! _

I can so imagine them! _

Great job! I love it!

The ending was perfect! _

Ah... Semi-hiatus... Damn... _ No fun for us readers... We want your updates!

But! Take all the time you need! Life is life and needs to be lived! (Am I still making sense? _;;)

Take care dear!

*Huggles*

Kana
hakugetsu chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
aww, the kiss was so sweet.

the way Inui read his lines was hilarious :)

and UPDATE SOON. even though i'm kinda on hiatus as well.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I loved this fic! It's funny and cute! The end was great!
SkySurf chapter 1 . 1/8/2008