Reviews for Curtain Call
blackribbon31 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Well written. Loved Mrs. Lovett here, I think you captured her well. Although, I think a small part of her would hold onto a little guilt. I think she'd fight it off most of the time, but it would hit her every once in a long while. Mrs. Lovett would consider it a fair trade to corrupt herself further for her love of Sweeney.
Falling Stardust chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I don't think Mrs. Lovett hated her QUITE that much...Resentful, possibly, jealous, sure, but happy about Lucy's insanity? No. Wonderfully written, though.
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It's a pretty accurate account of Mrs Lovett's attitude towards Lucy.
Monstor chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I like it, it intterpruts very well how much Mrs. Lovett cares for Sweeney. In the movie she did pretty much whatever it would take to be with him, and it wouldn't shock me much if these were her true feelings.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Sinister Mrs. Lovett. Could be perfectly canon in my own opinion. Pity for Lucy...though I suppose at moments she did seem a bit feeble of mind. Though once she went mad she was stronger, if not insane. If that even makes sense...XD

-Forever
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
You are an amazing writer, do you know that? I love how you wrote this, this is beautiful. Haha, Mrs. Lovett is so evil. I like how you wrote that Lucy might've remembered something but then forgot all over again. Dark and ironic at the same time. Your Sweeney fics are brilliant, awesome work!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I think you're interpretation of Lovett's feelings towards Lucy are right on. I imagine she would take some satisfaction knowing Lucy's fate.
LiquidThoughts chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Whoa.

...

I totally enjoyed reading this like you wouldn't believe.

Seriously, amazing story. Captivating, it was. Loved Mrs. Lovetts character. So interesting how she can interpreted in so many ways that somehow all tie together to make her who she is.
MisstressTodd chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
wow excellent portrayal of her jelousy

she seems so cold and harsh and your writings are very very wel thought out i must say i enjoyed it very musch and would be very intrested in reading more.

do keep writing

:]

-M.t
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
You portrayed Mrs. Lovett so very well and described her fifteen years while Benjamin was away amazingly. No doubt Mrs. Lovett feels threatened each time Lucy tries to enter the shop, fearing she'll lose Sweeney. I thought this was great! I loved it so much, but is this all you are going to write for this story? I hope you write more please!
smashing chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This was great! I really like your writing style, and you render Mrs. Lovett's character beautifully. I think you're spot-on with the whole resenting Lucy thing, and I can just see her smirking as she watches the beggar woman roaming the streets.
BOWIEgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Very good! I really liked it :)

I too am obsessed with the movie now

I think you had Mrs Lovett down quite well.
The Crone's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
AWesome, please write more!