Reviews for What Music They Make
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
I am again in tears. Thank you for taking us forward into Jacob and the Pack's future. I am grateful for the wolves closeness and love of family. That helps with the hurt that he never found anyone, that he thought he might imprint but didn't and that he had no other companion in life but Bella. All while Bella had Edward and the Cullen's. Jacob was meant to love and Bella took that from him.

I enjoyed this story. I found it very different, and painful at times. I don't know if you are still involved, but thanks for leaving this for newer readers.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
I am in tears. Jacob still loves her so.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
I wasn't sure about the plan to have the wolves separate and stop phasing, seemed to have too many variables to work. But the Cullen's leaving should work. After all, why are they still there? So Bella can spy on Charlie and now Jacob? Bella's relationship with Edward is severely damaged but they're stuck and it's the life she chose. What happened with Jake and Liliah? Is he alone again? My heart is still hurt for Jake, alone and constantly trying to do the right thing for Bella.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Everything hurts but they are on the right path, they've discussed the past and the future. She will not betray Edward with Jacob but they will always mean something to each other. More than friends, not lovers, something. Beautiful writing.

Liked the Pack interaction at the beginning, we hadn't seen much of them. Sorry to see Leah still so bitter, though losing Seth was awful.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Jacob has not failed again, he is not responsible for saving her from herself. The day she jumped off the cliff as a human did change the rest of their lives. The cliff jump was a significant connection to this story.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Once upon a time Bella had a solid conviction that she wanted to be with Edward as a vampire for all eternity. Now she is guilty and ashamed because she also wants Jacob. Jacob, who understands her better than Edward. Liliah seems like a character, maybe she and Jake could find something together. But first Jacob has to talk Bella out of going to Volterra. And then what? The wolves will not survive.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Bella's feelings for Edward have changed, it's not the same. Interesting. And she loves Jacob while she fights the singing of his blood. Some of their talk is hard, I still see Jacob in such pain while she has had Edward and his family caring for her. Aro's deal is pretty horrific, the lives of the wolves for Bella's service. Is there any decision to make?
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Jake and Bella talk and she admits she could have made a different choice. Does that bring him peace? He is still so vulnerable to her. I understand some of the wolves anger with Bella. If the Cullen's had never come back...
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Tremendous fight scene, thoroughly descriptive, violent, blood, dead vamps, the fight we didn't get but in fanfic. Tremendous writing. Bella as fighter was believable, killing Jane was a thrill.

Jake's scene with Bella was tense and dramatic. She saved him. Could she have killed him? To save him from turning? Maybe they will talk about it.

I am sorry for the loss of Paul and Seth but not surprised, the Volturi were prepared and wanted to kill.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Beautiful writing. The closed window is not going to keep Bella out, she is in your heart, your soul, your skin. Poor Jacob. He has realized she loves the both of them. I don't think Bella even realizes it fully. And at the same time Jacob knows it doesn't change a thing.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Bella still seems so selfish to me. She still wants a claim to Jacob. She still loves Edward. Edward is so disrespectful to Jacob it's not necessary. Edward won, he has Bella! Why disrespect? What secret is Edward keeping?

It's interesting the way you wrote that Edward created Jacob and now that he wants to make Jacob disappear he can't. I don't think Edward is responsible for Jacob's place in Bella's heart nor is he responsible for the warmth and love that Jacob offered but it is intriguing the way you present it.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
She needs to remember the tourists being led to slaughter in the halls of Volterra. And hunting the wolves, another supernatural species is an abuse of power.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
It is way too late for Bella to not hurt Jacob and she ought to know that. Just as Edward ought to realize that being a singer doesn't mean anything, that he could have and should have stayed away from Bella so that she would experience a normal human life. There is so much to this wonderful story. Jacob telling Edward to go to hell even as Edward continues to read his mind and report on his (Jake's) thoughts back to Bella. Jacob again has no choice, he has to lead his Pack, defend his tribe and face Bella. It is an awful enemy they are up against.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
"godlike scream of inevitability and useless destruction" This is simply fantastic writing.

Where are the reviews for this story? So far the story is unique, creative, well written, dramatic and cohesive. Yes, Bella is a vamp in love with Edward and Jacob is trying to live his life but there's no demon spawn. There's the Volturi and no one wins in a fight against the Volturi.

The wolf bracelet is back. Jake is Bella's singer. How can this work?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
An interesting story. Got a little sniffly at the end and was slightly mollified with the jxb ending.