Reviews for Save Us from Our Memories
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
aw! i feel so bad fr emmet! he doesnt even know he was a daddy! and the fact rose didnt tell him cuz she didnt want emmett to be resentful or hurt like she was! i wanna cry!
twert chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Beautiful! Your a fantastic writer. I don't know if you won or not, but I hope you did.
Z.Cavaricci chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I was checking to see if you had updated Belated Birthdays, one of my favorite Quil and Claire stories, and decided to check out your other work. I thought this was a great piece. I love me some Mr Jasper, and Rose is always intriguing. Kudos!
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Beautiful! What a great challenge fic.
fullmoonmidget chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
wow. really. wow. this was... amazing. i like how you had a nice Jasper and Rose moment. siblings have to have a couple of those. Its a nice thought... wel, it could be... that Emmett had a girlfriend, a kid on the way. My thought is that he would fight to hold onto that, though. could you explain that more, possibly? why he didn't try to hold on?
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Beautiful writing.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
OH my god. I was expecting a little yearning over human life... but sha-bam! It was amazing, and wonderful, and new, and non-cliche.

The ending lines were perfect. Dead-on. Wonderful. Have I gushed enough?

You kinda lost me throughout talking about memories and gold... but still. WOWOWOWOW!

Off to stalk your other stories...
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow. THis was DEEP. seriously DEP! i LOVED it. It was so great, with all the metaphors and everything! AH! So going on my faves!
epona04 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
excellent - really well done! really impressive - you captured jasper and rosalie excellently and their relationship with each other and with emmett
Amor Eternal chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
i really enjoy your interpretation of rose. i think she is deep but uses shallowness as a defense mechanism. i like jasperxrose pairings. keep up the good work.
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
oh my god. wow. that was...stunning. it was. i love your Rosalie. she's very deep, and...and i don't know, i just like it. that snippet certainly turned into something wonderful. and i thought it was good before. oh, how little i know. heh. very nice. very, very nice.

-ALTA
Meiko M chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow..

that was pretty good. At first when I read that it was a convo between Jasper and Rosalie I thought "how could ANYONE pull that off?.." then I read your story and.. lol you did! Very well.

Very very interesting concepts, and good plot. I enjoyed it thoroughly. You're pretty talented -. I hope you continue writing!

~Meiko