Reviews for Karaoke Conundrum
DuskyPlumeria chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Oh my gosh, I just love all of your stories! I really hope you update this one soon too :) Pretty pretty please?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Why Tropical Punch?
LouBelle04 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
WOW I love it! Is it Way Back Into Love from Music and Lyrics?

please write more x
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
I am scared... but i think i should make a suggestion. one of my favorite songs is "Numa Numa" silly right. but still if tampered with could be made into a wonderful duet. your dumbledore scares me but his personality is fabulous.

Rebecca-Jade
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
HAHA! Cute chapter! I love the who thing with Seamus...very different :) Good luck on ur 500pg novel! Hope you update soon :)

Tish
Artemis Chick chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Oh gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for using my suggestion! If only I could really hear them sing... hehe!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Now I have to know: What will they be singing?
padslet chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
love it
Niclaire chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Nice chapter, and even nicer story. Quite a trend now to write about singing - it's a pity nobody bothers to make a Harry Potter Musical. :D Are you sure that "Way back into love" is a good idea? The song is fun, but I think a bit too... involved for a Hermione/Snape duet, especially if they are so unwilling to sing together. I know I shuldn't complain if I don't have any proposal for an alternative song, but I just couldn't stop my fingers from moving...
Reason 2.0 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Hey Liz! I love this story! I don't generally read many HP fanfics, especially He/Sn But I decided to give it a try. I love Dumbuldore's obsession with muggle-american (yes it's a type of people now ) sweets and movies! (totally addicted myself!) ANy way can't wait 'til you update! This is really good. But of course, what else do you expected from the infamous(soon to be famous) Liz!

(PS: Try using a symbol for line breaks, it makes my brain hurt less. EX. *,etc or %,etc., or -,etc. You get the point It's better than writing linebreak! (i just think they look pretty!)
Artemis Chick chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
"Way Back Into Love". Sev and Mione can sing that.
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This is cute. I have no idea what kind of music you like. A song that came to mind, though, is "Start of Something New" from High School Musical. If that's totaly not your style though, it's cool. Keep it up! :)
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Severus drinking tropical punch kool-aid...priceless! Wonderful chapter! I like seeing Hermione have such a temper sometimes...it makes her more, human...can't wait to see what happens next!

Tish
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
"Come on, Severus. When you were a student, you used to love karaoke night."

That's probably the most unbelievable thing I have ever read on LMAO
Professor Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hey, good start. _ Weird, but strangely addicting. I want to read more now. Please update soon.