Reviews for So Much For Happy Thoughts
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Ah my!High emotions and all!Young boys are soooo unpredictable!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Awww!They really went nicely there!Not too fast and just right!Real cute!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awwwh!Really boys!You are meant to be!aha,the snoring,lol, Sirius is so observant!
FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love it its really good
green9721 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
AW! one of the best RLSB stories ever!
PaddyWaddy chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Aw cutenesS! i LOVe it when James freaks out, while Peter accepts it. Im no big fan of Betraying!Peter, but HogwartsMarauder!Peter is good in my book!
PaddyWaddy chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
thick layer of cinnamon flavoured toothpaste

Okay, yummy! I want that!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Expect many more reviews , Im stalking you now. Anyway, I totally snorted at Great, thought Remus. He suddenly made a loud snoring noise.

"Umm... Moony, I hate to tell you this, but... You don't snore. That's Pete."

Silly Remus
nicmirusaki2 chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
nice story, liked it, it was cute _ RLSB 4ever!
werewolfsfan chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
I see that you put a lot of effort into your first fanfic! I liked that James didn't immediately accept his male best friends being a couple. I also laughed at Peter's pointing out Remus' hickeys! Lily's asking James if he found Remus and Sirius in the shower together was also funny.

I would have liked more character development. Also, I have read many great fics without smut and some that are rather racy that are great. I think that depends on the writer and I'm sure that you are young. Maybe you should work on different styles to see what your comfortable with now. Your skills will improve over time.

I came to read this because it was recommended in a new forum on ths website, The Moony and Padfoot Parlour. In that forum we are discussing all things about our favorite boys and their buddies and recommending good fics and art work from this and other websites. I hope to see you over there and maybe we will continue the discussion!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Ending a little sudden, but otherwise I liked much!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
"If he doesn't, we'll become best friends with Snivellus."

You're going to kill me. My face is all red and I swear I'm going to have an attack.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
"Yea, eventually. Pince is such a dried up shrew. All she did was screach at me about how wrong it is to try and hex another student." He went on to mock Pince in a high pitched voice. "Mr. Potter, why do you feel the need to hex Mr. Snape everytime he turns a corner? Can you not control yourself? You're just going to have to learn! Next time, it's straight to the Headmaster's office!"

I was quite shaking with mirth.

Mm. That was tasty.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
"Trust me, you don't want to know and you definitely don't want to go in there," he said.

That made me laugh.

Remus cocked an eyebrow and looked at Sirius as though he had just asked if James kissed Dumbledore before bed every night.

That made me laugh even harder.

Poor Sevvy, what in hell did they do to him in the library . . .