Reviews for Broken
sy chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
please update
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
.AMON! he is so perfect! dream guy? i think so.

ANYWAY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? i've been missing you! jeez! thanks for the update though! i cant wait for more!

and i really wanna see yuki and amon together!and kaname can just go die. he hurt her so much. oh yeah, where is her bi* of a sister?

well thats all cause its a short chapter! BYEE!
Evil Devil chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
I wonder what aya got up her sleeve this time.I feel really for yuuki or 'robin' .Update the story!
S.U. Flamer chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh my god. It has finally been proven: someone can actually write this badly. This story has every element of a badfic: mary-sue, mangling of the English language, horrible plot and extreme OOC-ness. If this was put into a guidebook for writing, it would be under the chapter "What your story shouldn't look like". Remove this rubbish before any unsuspecting reader gets their eyes burned.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
amon is amazing. he and yuki need to go be romantic. right now. seriously. and wow aya, stop being such a bitch. seriously. go away. no one likes you.
Rimshooter chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
As for gammar- just get a beta reader. I would help you but my I'm currently accomodating my sister, Taeniaea.
meow114 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
i like plz update :P
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
OH! BURN! THATS RIGHT B*! So i REALLY LOVE THIS. its one of my favorites. for both you and over all. its very good. i like it. please update, cause you neglected this one for SO LONG! *sob* my soal is finally returning thatnks to all the updates..
shimizus chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
YEAH! U updated, nice chapter, i really like it, can wait for chapter 13
lmao chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
SUGGESTION:

Learn the language you're attempting to write in. This is embarrassing.
Victoria chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
i absolutely love it! it's the best. a great plot and i hope to see more.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
HOW MANY GUYS LOVE YUUKI! god! so a little rivalry going on...SWEET! im so pumped now! AND YOU HAVEN"T UPDATED IN SO LONG! i miss your stories...they are really good... *looks sheepish* and i REALLY love this one so...can you write another chapter? PLEASE!... and im open for editing!
shimizus chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
hey! U updated, i really love it and all ur stories that i'v read is cute. keep writing more so i can read more okay, have great summer vacation! -
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
oh wow! i thought anon would be much more peverted! i dont really hate him now. oh and not much bella or headmaster or kaname or that bitch of a sister. PLUS NO ZERO! you made me like zreo so much! i wasnt his fan till i began reading your stuff and now? whats this? zero deprivation? HOW COULD YOU...im slowly losing the will to live and thus turning to a pile of ashes...UPDATE! please?

omfg your biggest fan and wanna be cheese nazi and editor

~livy
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
wow good chapter! please hurry and update! oh and could you include aido? i just love him! oh and WHO IS AMON? ah this is so good! this totally made my day! thanks!

love you tons-livy!