Reviews for Akatsuki's Angel
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
This is getting pretty interesting. Are you planning on updating at all in the near future? Just wondering since apparently it's been over a year since this chapter was uploaded... I hope you do get around to updating eventually
Annemaylover chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Woah i didnt no there was a sequal. it awesome! continue it pwease! X3
RebelFlame chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
And you're going to leave me out of this? Don't think so! Lol, expecting a lot of fun next chapter. Update soonish!

RebelFlame chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
No one messes with my Scorp! *protective mom mode*
hpgirl94 chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
omg omg omg! PLEASE tell me ur gonna update soon! it's REALLY good! :)
RebelFlame chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Damn straight I am. lol But I thought Hidan couldn't have kids? Oh well, welcome to FF dot net. XD Update soonish!

RebelFlame chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
roflmao! YeS! finally our conversations are becoming realtiy...to a degree...others? AND YAY! In it this time. XDXDXD I'm high off sugar, sorry. Update soonish!

P.S. Get back to reading mine please *puppy dog face*
RebelFlame chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Aw...resurrections are SO much fun. Wonder how Kari will handle this? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? and the rest? Update soonish!

RebelFlame chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Hm...interesting but where the H is Kamaku? Or the other akatsuki members for that matter...and yes Gaara is uberly interested in this battle no? lol. Update SOonish!
RebelFlame chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
XDXDXD UR BACK! *glomps* Too short. But suspensful...you live another chapter. lol Update soonish!

-RF

P.S. What about the medics?
Sempiternal Goddess chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Awesome story. I read Uchiha's Angel a while ago, and loved it just as much! can't wait until you update!
RebelFlame chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
YOSH! The return of Kamaku! X3 me very happy, now to see what will happen to Axel-kun. May I suggest some XI members coming to help or Kabuto coming to find me? Oto won't be happy with a defector.
Blazing Sonic chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Now that I'm at school, I can submit my review. Like I said last night, this story is FREAKING AWESOME! The Rasedori part was sweet too! Please update soon!
RebelFlame chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
FINALLY! Now, is Kamaku going to be in this one because I can totally see her annoying the hell out of Axel for being a bad ass. Yeah...just HAD to ask. Anyway, good chapter Angel and yay for Hidan bashing (literally) Update soonish!