Reviews for Jedi Nights
11thCommandment chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Ha! Weird. Wish I knew what all the references were, but it was entertaining. So much better that you chose to write along with Summer Nights rather than with the John Williams Star Wars theme. That would've been hard. Or maybe a Darth Vader song to the Imperial March...
Challenge set!
Hawki chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hmm...

First things first, I've unfortunately never played KOTOR and everything I know about it and its characters comes from Wookiepedia. So yeah, bit hard to follow, but it nonetheless comes off as quite humorous despite my lack of knowledge of the source material.

Cross referencing the song here with the original, sometimes it seems to flow well, sometimes not. The problem is that lyrics can't convey rhythem as well as vocal songs, so while it flows well in places, at others not.

So yeah. I can't give too definitive a verdict, but I hope it's better than simply being lazy and giving a one sentence review.
Vshard chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Again - delightfully amusing. I have to say this is the first time that I've read a fic based around a song and actually been able to play it in my head. Nicely done.

Oh, and ah ditto to what Knightfall said.
Knightfall1138 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
LOL! Ohmigawd, that had me laughing hard. First of all, it worked. Second, each of them managed to say something that corresponded to their character.

Canderous: How was she in a fight?

Classic.

It wouldn't have worked, but it would have been pretty funny having HK-47 saying, "Musical Interjection: Tell me more, tell me more."

Very well done. xD
DarthRevanShepard chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh my god that was so funny. I was killing myself with laughter.
hinatachan the itaxnaru luver chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
that was so cool! i give ya a two thumbs up _
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OKAY-snort-chuckle-guffaw-You had me singing the tune along with all the crew. Loved it all. So funny!