Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 8
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
BAHAHAHAA!

ohh,,"flyboy"

god i love that )

There must be a sequel to this somewhere!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was cute. you are not as bad a writter as you think you are. I really liked Liz falling asleep on John's shoulder. That was adorable. Keep writting!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I like it. It was good. Yes, I could tell it was a rush job, but it was still very good. Thank you.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
What do you mean you suck at writing? Stop berating yourself!

:( LOL, this was cute! And funny :D I especially love these lines:

These reports have to be sent to the SGC tomorrow and I need to make sure none of your ‘poof’ wordings are in them. You know they hate that.”

“General O’Neill gave me the idea actually. I read some of his reports when I first got here. You’d have fun reading those.”

“What? I like the ships and the blowing up and the boomness.”

ROFL! "POOF" wordings, O'Neill's reports (*dies laughing*), and "boomness"! HAAHA XDXD *GASP* *laughs*

And for some reason, I find Rodney wanting to watch HP absolutely hilarious XD

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Haha, i laughed at the *poof* bit. It sounded like something i would say [:..it went *poof*
Beach chick chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Awe...this is really cute. I love the whole idea of movie night, and I don't know why they never did it on the show.

Oh...and to remind you, you signed up for this because you love the sparky pairing just like the rest of us. :)

-Chicky
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aww, Elizabeth fell asleep on his soulder! So cute!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Nice Story!
Kimberly Ramone chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I thinks it was cute... and I dont know what youre talking about, you definitely can write :-)

Hope to read another one from your stories soon :-)
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very cute little one-shot. Thought John's reason's for wanting Starwars suited him perfectly and both of them going to the balcony at the end was classic!
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very sweet! D
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw cute! “What? I like the ships and the blowing up and the boomness.” lol perfect John line! This story was really well written, so don't doubt your abilities!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
*aws*

This is sweet.
jayma chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Haha, I love the Star Wars argument! Great story! I heart YotS!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I liked it a lot! Very cute and sweet.