Reviews for Completely Incomplete
kazorashi chapter 9 . 4/4
Okay, I have a bit more to go. ...is this called Completely Incomplete because... They don't marry each other?! Oh lawd, iunno if I can even continue. But I will because I love to hate reading about heartbreak, lol. This has been such a cute story so far.
kazorashi chapter 6 . 4/4
Botan's relationship with Yusuke is so genuine and precious! I don't want them to part anymore, lol. He's such a sweetie. They're both exciting to me. Kurama and Keiko's relationship is something I don't look for, a constant, safe but boring routine. I can't wait to continue reading.

The beginning btw really got me. I was like, "No! What?!" Thanks goodness it was fake lol. I was legit worried and my mouth hung open.
Oh my goodness I must say I love this story so so so much! I love the plot, it's just perfect. It suits the characters' personalities so well! (specially Kurama wanting his life to be planned carefully and all that) and even though Kurama and Keiko got together at first, I did not feel any hate to either of them (specially Keiko) Reading your fic only gave me sweet feelings of happiness! The first time I read this, I just can't stop reading until I reached the very end! This is so my idea of a KB Romance. So well written. :) Looking forward to your future works! Thank you for this fic. :)
icy-pretear01 chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
that doctor is really something! glad he was able to save kurama, botan, and yuki...he starts his sentences though in a scary way, haha...the last part was similar to the story of my birth (e.g. my dad had to decide who to save, fortunately the doctors were able to save my mom and i)... :)

really enjoyed reading your fic...keep on writing!
Kurama M. Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
hi this is one great story. you had made me cried on your last chapter. keep it up... by the way i wonder what did kurama whispered to the doctor?
jdcocoagirl chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
this is much better you made me scared where botan has complication on her pregnancy and i love how you made her happy with kurama and everyone has great ending more soon from you.
reina shirahime chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
oh gods...the story has to end, too bad. I was hoping to read a lil more interaction between the lead characters but anyway, I still like it. I hope you just had made it a bit long _ but I understand some things take a toll on us. well, good luck in your other fics, I'll be putting tabs on you. mwah!
Sonzai Taz chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
Umm isnt Yuki like.. a girls name? The ending is wonderful, I loved it, though at the end of last episode I really thought Kurama was gone and same with Botan at one point in this chap. Anyways, I cant believe this fic is over, I will surely miss reading all the updates!
Fire in the hole chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
You've updated! And you've proven wrong my suspicion that Kurama's going to be dead, although reading the first sentence did tell me that he wasn't, and that Botan's pregnant. Yeah, it's a talent of mine. ;)

I honestly have no idea what to think of this ending. I like it, but there's something in me that feels something's missing. But never you mind that; I love your story. I like happy endings, and I'm happy that this one has one. And Yusuke and Keiko ended up being together! Hah! What's this, swapping partners? ;)

Oh dear, I'm so sad to read an end to this wonderful fanfic. But all's well that ends well, and I'm glad that I got to read another good fic from another KB fan. I'm looking forward to more of your works, definitely. Thanks for the experience, and good luck! :D
shadowcat9 chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
To lazy to log in. Nice end, pity it's over. I shall miss this fanfic so...
animevideogame freak chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
WOOT HE DIDNT DIE YAY! i love happy endings to so i like the way this ended yay!
asga chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
Nice ending glad her and the baby are okay

Hope you write another story like this xD
Smexy Kitten chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
i don't care what you say; i liked the ending and making it the kind of ending you chose was a very good choice. i was happy for everyone and they all got what they wanted in the end. my favorite part of the whole chapter was kurama's final thought in the last sentence... it sounded like poetry to me, lol... i'm happy that botan, keiko, and yusuke are all doing great as well.

i'm so sad to see this wonderful story end... this has definitely been a great pleasure for me to read; there wasn't a day where i did not look forward to reading each chapter update. it has been a beautiful fic from beginning to end and i'm too happy to know that i got to be apart of this whole experience. thank you for a fantastic read and a really fun ride on this emotional roller coaster i lovingly call 'incompletely complete'...
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
AH! You have no idea how happy I am right now. I loved the ending. It is so cute and fluffy! I can't wait to read your other stories!
unknown-wonder chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
yay! finally, a good ending! thank you so much for this story! i really loved it! three cheers!