Reviews for Completely Incomplete
icy-pretear01 chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
that doctor is really something! glad he was able to save kurama, botan, and yuki...he starts his sentences though in a scary way, haha...the last part was similar to the story of my birth (e.g. my dad had to decide who to save, fortunately the doctors were able to save my mom and i)... :)

really enjoyed reading your fic...keep on writing!
Kurama M. Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
hi this is one great story. you had made me cried on your last chapter. keep it up... by the way i wonder what did kurama whispered to the doctor?
jdcocoagirl chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
this is much better you made me scared where botan has complication on her pregnancy and i love how you made her happy with kurama and everyone has great ending more soon from you.
reina shirahime chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
oh gods...the story has to end, too bad. I was hoping to read a lil more interaction between the lead characters but anyway, I still like it. I hope you just had made it a bit long _ but I understand some things take a toll on us. well, good luck in your other fics, I'll be putting tabs on you. mwah!
Sonzai Taz chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
Umm isnt Yuki like.. a girls name? The ending is wonderful, I loved it, though at the end of last episode I really thought Kurama was gone and same with Botan at one point in this chap. Anyways, I cant believe this fic is over, I will surely miss reading all the updates!
Fire in the hole chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
You've updated! And you've proven wrong my suspicion that Kurama's going to be dead, although reading the first sentence did tell me that he wasn't, and that Botan's pregnant. Yeah, it's a talent of mine. ;)

I honestly have no idea what to think of this ending. I like it, but there's something in me that feels something's missing. But never you mind that; I love your story. I like happy endings, and I'm happy that this one has one. And Yusuke and Keiko ended up being together! Hah! What's this, swapping partners? ;)

Oh dear, I'm so sad to read an end to this wonderful fanfic. But all's well that ends well, and I'm glad that I got to read another good fic from another KB fan. I'm looking forward to more of your works, definitely. Thanks for the experience, and good luck! :D
shadowcat9 chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
To lazy to log in. Nice end, pity it's over. I shall miss this fanfic so...
animevideogame freak chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
WOOT HE DIDNT DIE YAY! i love happy endings to so i like the way this ended yay!
asga chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
Nice ending glad her and the baby are okay

Hope you write another story like this xD
Smexy Kitten chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
i don't care what you say; i liked the ending and making it the kind of ending you chose was a very good choice. i was happy for everyone and they all got what they wanted in the end. my favorite part of the whole chapter was kurama's final thought in the last sentence... it sounded like poetry to me, lol... i'm happy that botan, keiko, and yusuke are all doing great as well.

i'm so sad to see this wonderful story end... this has definitely been a great pleasure for me to read; there wasn't a day where i did not look forward to reading each chapter update. it has been a beautiful fic from beginning to end and i'm too happy to know that i got to be apart of this whole experience. thank you for a fantastic read and a really fun ride on this emotional roller coaster i lovingly call 'incompletely complete'...
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
AH! You have no idea how happy I am right now. I loved the ending. It is so cute and fluffy! I can't wait to read your other stories!
unknown-wonder chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
yay! finally, a good ending! thank you so much for this story! i really loved it! three cheers!
heartluv chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
haha aww that's cute! Botan and Kurama got together and even Yusuke is happy :) Even though I'm not much of a Keiko's fan I'm def. glad Yusuke found someone he's happy with! Great story- glad you finished it!
dela490 chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
Hello. What a story it is! I like it but it's so sad that Kurama dies whereas Botan had finally said her feelings for him and the truth was revealed. But I hope that the epilogue will be great. I can't wait to read it like everyone, I suppose.

So soon.
chicana300 chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
woah that was depressing

but i like the story over all

just saying there's not always a happy ending