Reviews for Akatsuki's Cherry Blossom
babby1254 chapter 7 . 4/14/2018
OMG! This has moved me to the point that i started crying. You write the most wonderful fic ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2018
I really love the story but she is so pathetic for crying hasn't he only gone a week. Everything about their relationship is amazing and cute that really annoyed me.
Sooo cute chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
I loved it! It was so cute! I kind of wish there was another part about what happened after they got married and everything like do they have kids, do the kids grow up, do they grow old and die together stuff like that. So please, please make more like this it is REALLY good!
Crystal Midnight Rose chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I liked it but you made sakura sound really pathetic for missing itachi.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Wha? Instead of not watching Romeo and Juliet,... He watched it?! OMG! I lost respect for you Pein... Haha. xD
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Well that was rather anticlimactic...
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Aura2992 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
OMG SO ROMANTIC this was such a great story
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
WHAT THE HELL! YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT!
Missalyssa chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Abd to think naruto didn't even look for her... What a shame! Oh well! Sakuitach !
success thankgod chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
sorry and be angry but this is nonsense what do you mean by lemon,do you know that you can increase the children out there sensebility like spoil & rotten the prococios kids(a person who learns more than her age) shouldnt you be ashamed by yourself, but all i known i was like you but i have changed more better than you let me tell you if you continue you would be a chit(a disgraceful person) GOODBYE.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
i think the story is wonderful and awesome, but the way she reacted after only a week, was a bit dramatic, maybe if he was gone for like months or a year, idk. but other than that, it definitely made me laugh. Everything else was extremey awesome .-
ChinkyBella chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Yay! They get married :D Awwww
damnednation chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
AWESOME!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
i really loved this! i cant wait to read more :)