Reviews for With Both Feet
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Hah, ordered or threatened, begged, whimpered? Doesn't matter. He should not wonder about what would happen to him if the well worked for him because he should not even wish for it to do so in the first place, for that will mean Naraku using it, and that will only make things worse (such an understatement, really). Kagome had that dream in the Forest of Sorrow in Episode 100, didn't she? But anyway, Kaede knows, that's certain.

Love this chapter!
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Woah, Kikyou! Now, here's a person who would probably know of the well and one whom we would think could pass through it just as well... but still, she didn't! I love her thoughts on Kagome, though. All are so true. She is absolutely right. People, even enemies, living up to her expectations when she doesn't even have them. So unique, Kagome's character is so precious.

All their hard work in the past, though, weren't all for naught. However, if Kikyou could the world today... ah, she'd still wish for the older life she has now, even more than the much older one she truly had as a living woman.

Haha! More obsessive about things, eh? See, that's why so many hate on her, especially after her return. From being a tragic character, she sort of suddenly went to vengeful ex. Or at least, that's what her haters say. :) But that's something that, I think, they and we misunderstand. This new body, this undead one, this is the reason behind that. The reason for her sudden change of both thinking and doing things, and at times, the way she acts, though not that much on that point. It's all because she clings to life, yet it is hardly there anymore. See? New perspectives on Kikyou for those haters out there. And all thanks to the Bone-Eater's well! :)

Nice chapter! Got in some nuance, too!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Hmmm, "why couldn't he entertain himself with something besides her ass?" Because he's Miroku and he's in love with you, that's why! Hahaha! Funny, sweet MirSan and some more magic well-trying? Love this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha! And caught by InuYasha himself, nonetheless! :) I don't think Kouga knows about the well, though; from what I've gathered, he simply knows that Kagome came from another country... a far off, unheard of and unknown country. But for this chapter, we'll forget that. :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha! See, we'd all wondered about this, I'm sure. And now we know. :) Only the two had that bond along with the well, though.

Nice chappie! Can't wait to read the rest.
Ding chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Ha ha every single one of the chapters made me laugh! You should label this story under humor, because it's that funny. Thanks for the good read friend, chow!
somaar chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
This made me laugh so much...

Out of curiosity, if you continue, could you write about Kagome's family trying? I'm pretty sure they would have been curious enough to try it.

. . .I would have died if Naraku tried it for himself
Corinne Jara chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
I love how you gave Sessomaru FEELINGS without utterly butchering his character. I will enjoy reading more of your Sessomaru.
Book in Hand chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Ya know, this is probably all true. Mostly how Kagura is an adrenaline Junkie.
godzillagirl16 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
LOL! Very cute. The whole story makes sense; thankfully, Kaede had the brains to *not* make the attempt. Poor Myoga! The only one who can, doesn't want to.
Illadaran chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
How does a sequel where all of them get to the other side of the well sound?
Illucida chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
It was interesting to read these nine attempts at going through the well. Kagura's made me laugh. You've done a great job. :)
Silent Scribe chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Sesshomaru's observance of Kagome and Inuyasha's argument is comical as was his "testing" of the well. XD Endearing that Sesshomaru doesn't manipulate Rin to go into the well and rather worries about her safety. Would've been good if he'd kicked Jaken at the end.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this set. When I came to I wondered if anyone would ever do a collect like this; I can now say I have found the Holy Grail of IY Bone Eaters' Well adventures! :D
Silent Scribe chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
This was the best chapter yet. In both emotion and imagery, Kagura's character was seamlessly rendered. Though I think you could've done without the last dialogue closering. Ending with "THUD!" would've left the desired impact undistilled.

Still loved it either way.
Silent Scribe chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Of all the characters barred from passing through, Myoga gets entrance. Liked the twist! XD (Should've been saved for last, but still good.)