Reviews for With Both Feet
StarlingChild4 chapter 9 . 1/8
These were all amazing, but I think I like Sess's the most, if only for tossing in Jaken as a test. XDD
Mirage chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
awww...i really woul love when Rin and sesshoumaru could have gone through...i find he would be a good mate to kagome an rin Needs a good mother...but who knows...you id not write if the have trees above them or the wellhouse...so they still can be in the future...i mean he has his mothers an fathers blood so who knows
Mirage chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
so sango did chicken out, kaede did not try because of her Age...myouga could get throught the well because of blood or contact...so maybe sesshoumar can go too..what would be great
fieriz chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
how original! especially Kaede's..
I kinda hope she'll travel to the future lol
disneyclassics101 chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
The Sesshoumaru chapter is my favorite by far. Second comes Kouga and Kikyo's combined. Nice work!
EllaJuroku chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
Question: Do Kagome and Inuyasha ever find out what the rest of the "Pack" is doing?
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Hah, ordered or threatened, begged, whimpered? Doesn't matter. He should not wonder about what would happen to him if the well worked for him because he should not even wish for it to do so in the first place, for that will mean Naraku using it, and that will only make things worse (such an understatement, really). Kagome had that dream in the Forest of Sorrow in Episode 100, didn't she? But anyway, Kaede knows, that's certain.

Love this chapter!
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Woah, Kikyou! Now, here's a person who would probably know of the well and one whom we would think could pass through it just as well... but still, she didn't! I love her thoughts on Kagome, though. All are so true. She is absolutely right. People, even enemies, living up to her expectations when she doesn't even have them. So unique, Kagome's character is so precious.

All their hard work in the past, though, weren't all for naught. However, if Kikyou could the world today... ah, she'd still wish for the older life she has now, even more than the much older one she truly had as a living woman.

Haha! More obsessive about things, eh? See, that's why so many hate on her, especially after her return. From being a tragic character, she sort of suddenly went to vengeful ex. Or at least, that's what her haters say. :) But that's something that, I think, they and we misunderstand. This new body, this undead one, this is the reason behind that. The reason for her sudden change of both thinking and doing things, and at times, the way she acts, though not that much on that point. It's all because she clings to life, yet it is hardly there anymore. See? New perspectives on Kikyou for those haters out there. And all thanks to the Bone-Eater's well! :)

Nice chapter! Got in some nuance, too!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Hmmm, "why couldn't he entertain himself with something besides her ass?" Because he's Miroku and he's in love with you, that's why! Hahaha! Funny, sweet MirSan and some more magic well-trying? Love this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha! And caught by InuYasha himself, nonetheless! :) I don't think Kouga knows about the well, though; from what I've gathered, he simply knows that Kagome came from another country... a far off, unheard of and unknown country. But for this chapter, we'll forget that. :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha! See, we'd all wondered about this, I'm sure. And now we know. :) Only the two had that bond along with the well, though.

Nice chappie! Can't wait to read the rest.
Ding chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Ha ha every single one of the chapters made me laugh! You should label this story under humor, because it's that funny. Thanks for the good read friend, chow!
Yakamoz chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
This made me laugh so much...

Out of curiosity, if you continue, could you write about Kagome's family trying? I'm pretty sure they would have been curious enough to try it.

. . .I would have died if Naraku tried it for himself
Corinne Jara chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
I love how you gave Sessomaru FEELINGS without utterly butchering his character. I will enjoy reading more of your Sessomaru.
Book in Hand chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Ya know, this is probably all true. Mostly how Kagura is an adrenaline Junkie.