Reviews for Binding Fate
Katherine4 chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
That was STUNNING.

Beautifully written, wonderful characterisations and so so lovely. *adores madly*
WhiteAsh chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
This was a wonderful story... but you seem to follow the original chinese legend more than the anime. It was an interesting mix. I especially enjoyed your take on the path to enlightenment through the reciting of the scripture... and Koumyou's attitude and voice was done well. Very, very enjoyable!

- WhiteAsh
muckraker chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
Absolutely lovely. I'm sorry, I have no critique.
cetacea1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2004
thanks! It was a really good story _ since the manga never specified the details of how they met up, this was a good filling-in. It's just... seems like Sanzo's fighting skill went down several levels from the manga. But I guess it is several years before the manga storyline.
goku-the-saru chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
OMG! I read this story once before, and I couldn't find it for the longest time! But Here it is! I finaly found it! *glomps story* MY FAVORITE! The first Saiyuki fic I ever read! _ This story got me hooked on reading fanfics! _
journace chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
I love this story. I've read it twice and still enjoy it. I found you last year but didn't realize you were at . Keep up the good work!
Tenchibat chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
cool. write more
iamzuul chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Wow. That story just kicked ASS. I've never read any single story that explained how Sanzo freed Goku from the mountain prison as well as that. Heck, I don't think Minekura herself could come up with a better story! Simply excellent - this one's been printed out and added to my shelves!
Sholio chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
This story is, quite simply, wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
wetheril chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Naga! *glomps*

Yes, you deserved a review from me for more than a couple years. After I moved, things got crazy and I never got to finish reading the rest of this one. Now, I'm more than happy I did, because it is definitely one of the best Saiyuuki fan fictions I've ever read.

Beautiful prose-albeit a few grammatical mistakes which do not really hurt the style much. You are a gifted writer. Your writing is both succinct and evocative-it is never excessive yet it never fails to be poignant. You have always portrayed the characters well. :)

I look forward to anything written by you. I was even surprised to find you've written for Yami no Matsuei as well. *g*

More more! Ganbaru yo!
Aki4 chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
It's been two years since I last read this, but my opinion hasn't changed. This is still, by far and away, the best Saiyuki fanfic I have ever read, and the single factor that propelled me into writing my own.
desamir chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Excellent! very well-written. i do not often get to read action sequences incoporated into the plots of most fanfics, but this was cleverly done. Characters are well-depicted too. i love a lot of internal dialogue and other subtle action descriptions. Great work!
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
You write Sanzo wonderfully! I adore how you've captured him. Gokuu was well done as well. Your villan was nasty and base, but he worked nicely and that scene with him torturing Sanzo had me wincing. I loved the little touches of humour and how the plot worked out. Thanks for the nice read:)
Izzu chapter 6 . 3/28/2003
Great story...and action...

-though sometime got confused btw the fighting scenes... Keep up the good work!... On your next fics... jaa..
lis chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
i had read this for..i don't know..3 times already...but i still love it..goku's patience certainly amazed me.. his reactions to sanzo's remarks made them less harsh than they were intended to be...good work!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »