Reviews for Binding Fate
SW chapter 6 . 12/4/2001
WAI WAI! Such a kawaii ending! I so happy u FINALLY FINISHED IT! Great job! Wrapped up very nicely! WAI!
yoong chapter 6 . 12/4/2001
Thanks a lot for creating and bringing the story to the /exact/ ending. Now I can go on translating with no fear that my friends who get addicted to Binding fate I translated will strangle me for the next part of the story any more. Keep writing more Saiyuki (esp. Goku's story) fics, I'll wait for your next one!
Jazz chapter 5 . 12/1/2001
Very awesome! I really like your series! Write the next part fast! :)
JannZ chapter 5 . 11/15/2001
wooh, it's done! _ Aww, loved Goku in this bit... an epilogue? Please?
Lily chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
This is a beautiful story! _ I love it so much! I really liked the way you built up your characters. I really hope you'll write more of this in the future!
Maria chapter 5 . 11/12/2001
Love it! Love it! Where's the epilogue? Please finish it soon! Also, are you going to write a sequl for this? For example, how they meet the other two (Haikkai and Gojyo) ?
SW chapter 5 . 11/12/2001
YATTA! U finally finished it! PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE!
Icka M. Chif chapter 5 . 11/12/2001
Yippie! Funfunfun!

Love the concept that Gokuu kept going away then coming back again. Sounds like him. Great story, and a lot of fun to read!

Thank you!

-ICKA!

the IMP
Tina chapter 4 . 10/8/2001
Hi, I love this story! It's so good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. How did Sanzo and Goku got back together? Keep out the good work! Hope the next chapter comes out soon!
yoong chapter 4 . 9/23/2001
Nice to see you and your fic again, Naga! Almost 5 months I'm longing for your new chapter, I'm happy to see you continue writing and want to read more and more!o
terasu chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Cool. I like this. I really like how you do the voices and use the spacing to get this drifting feeling. Keep it up. _
silenced eyes chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Beautiful! Amazing! Brilliant! . I love this...I'm so glad you finally continued it (though I was expecting 3b rather than chapter 4). Your writing is so descriptive and the moods are brought out so well (especially that scene where Goku was finally let out of the prison, his happiness was just...*there*). As you can see, i'm nowhere near as articulate as you but thank you for sharing this with us and hope to hear more from you soon _
c.d chapter 3 . 9/14/2001
Wow! This is a great story! I love it! I have always wanted to read more about how Sanzo and Goku met. Can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work! More please!
rain chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Yay! finally you upload it here, please make the part 3b soon. I want to know what Gokuu'll do (poor Gokuu)0.
JannZ chapter 1 . 9/13/2001