Reviews for PS I Think She Likes You
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
interesting pairing
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh mai. TousenxHali? NEVER thought of that EVAR. So Aizen tought Retardcar how to talk and read? It was kinda weird not reading "Auugh waugh..." the whole time. *nod nod* Gin made me laugh. This was a nice little side story!
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was so funny, you rock harder than boulders. XD
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This was adorable...how did I miss this?

Another wonderful off shoot of your goldfish story.

I know the characters are OCC and yet and yet...they are IC. *claps* how you managed that I don't know...it's like a perfect example of Bleach omake Hueco Mundo style and I just adore your Wonderwice in this, well I actually adore all your characters because you illustrate them so well.

You have a good feel for the dialogue between characters and your prose flows really well because of it :)

I do love reading your stories. I must watch Inuyasha soon so I can enjoy those stories too.
KiyaMadarame chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love your PS series! XD

Really gives us a break
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
lol.

i can SO picture the four of them hiding not-so-inconspicuously behind a potted plant or something...XD
Naotoki Yamanouchi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aw...that was so cute. I had no idea such a random pairing could be so adorable, but Halibel and Tousen do compliment each other nicely
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was uber cute! I loved it! Grimmjow and Wonderwice were the best. Aizen gets an award too.

Judi
Azul Luna chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh, Tousen got a girlfriend!
LuvHolic chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
awesome! 'i wouldn't eat the dessert.' lol
Fenrir502 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hehe, Aizen said ghosts aren't real, he is a ghost. Really good, I love the others as well.