Reviews for The Man Who Sold the World
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I really like this, because it's complicated and messy and noir and exactly how it should be. Is there any more?
bgn chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I re-read your work and need a new fix. Looking forward to "Ashes to Ashes".
Jo Huston chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Hooray for Mick/Josef! WHY can't there be more fics like this? Brilliant work, can't wait for the next chapter!
Edwards-Ebed chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Awe...fluff...well...technically. . I love your writing, you know. I will definately be back reading more from you! Yes...will be back. However, I'd leave you a longer review, but my eyelids won't heed my commands when I tell them to stay open. .

Laters!
Lady Megumi Alice chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
OMFG! i love it! update plz
bgn chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I also read your stuff on LJ but am not registered there so this is about Quicksand Part 1 which I am very glad you are continuing from Man Who Sold the World. So well written. Would love to know more about the nosebleed -hope you insert a flashback scene!
NeteleJala chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Awe! Like the fic, interesting turn...

Slash is always fun to read, but I am a little jelouse, I want Josef...Mick can have Beth!
Edwards-Ebed chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wow.

Freaking wow.

You rock. So hard. Love how anger and frustration just tends to rise in situations like this always filled with some sort of emotion...other than empathy.

Oi. I'm talking in riddles...typing, moreas. This was wonderful and all through enchantments, you have graced us with this. Within full respect and awe, I thank you many times throughout. Yet, I still have this sensation that it is not enough of praise to give you.

I'll cease this ranting and say that I would much enjoy and find amusement when you get your second one up to this trio. Once again, I thank you.
bgn chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I read this recently on LJ and am glad to see it here. Very well done. Excellent voice of both Mick and Josef. Looking forward to more from you.