Reviews for Bleed For Me
Neko-NightLover chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
PLEASE START IT BACK UP AGAIN IM BEGGING YOU I LOVE THIS SO FAR XD
Gaara'sLuver1 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
i like ur story :DD i really like the poem, so sad but in a weird way it made me smile cuz i liked it lol

if the poll is still up i pick sasu/naru lol

hope u update soon :3
cluelessninja65 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
what did asuma do to him? why does she want him dead? what is his guardian like? please update soon! could you make the chapters longer too? can't wait!
deadanimals chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
aw that was sad...loved it cant wait to see/read whats going to happen nexts! and hope u update...soon! lol ]
queerteaoop chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
no offense but it was kinda too short to have any depth. slow down, explain things in more detail, and have the story planned out so you don't get writer's block.
deadanimals chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
how about... . .Asami like any? hope u update soon!
deadanimals chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
i say sasukexnaruto! ] i got to vote! hey for me!
deadanimals chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
love it so far!
IceAlkhuan chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
gaara/naruto!Update or i will kil you!
writer4ever14 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Hey I really love your story so far. I think it has an interesting beginning and a very orginal plot idea. It is different and creative. It is also a lot of fun to read. I love the Sasuke/Naruto pairing personally. But it's your story. Anyway, it's a great story. Hope you update soon. Bye for now!
Kuro.Kitsune19 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
i think the couple should either be sasunaru or itanaru. not gaanaru. well good job so far! _ i can't wait to see wat happens. please o please put the next chapter up ASAP! hehe. danke(thx).
queerteaoop chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
well, you kind of jumped right into it pretty quickly, but it seems like it has the potential to be a pretty good story. you should consider getting a beta for it to check for small mistakes and hel p make the story flow better. anyway, update soon, i'll be watching where this goes!
Munia chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
um you might want to get a beta for your story bu the plot is interesting please continue