Reviews for Carnie Fun
morticaaddams chapter 1 . 1/15
Interesting story, I found quite entertaining. :-)
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Not complaining bout the beyond awesome story but why couldn't Sakura have been a magicians assistant and had a bad accident with that trick with the swords and the box? Loved the rest tho. Pls give a sequel to ur loving fans.
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Carnies, they are perverts. Okay maybe not, but this was sexy. _ Great writing!
BloodLoveAndPainForever chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i like it... that'ed be cool if u did another chappy (just throwing a random idea) about them again but naruto being REALLY FLEXIBLE *wink,wink*...;) just saying... i really like the story..
Kukat chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really really liked it... sooo hot and well written!I would love it if you continue
KyubiChan95 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
So HOT! I love love LOVED IT!
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Definitely different...and kind of kinky too...I liked it! And Sakura with a beard! Loved that the best! Besides the lemon of course!
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
haha...Sakura was the bearded lady! It seems to suit her perfectly!
Carpal Tunnel Vision chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
well I think this story is very good, I LOVED the idea of Sasuke's profession but I think Naruto's profession was over the top. An acrobat is sexy but its sort of disturbing (imagine pretzel sex) may I suggest a knife thrower or trapese artist?
Shygirl1919 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
carnie fun. i loved the sakura bashing, the lemon was SMEXY to the extreme. i loved kiba being on top, you get every charater right with their carnie counter-part. you can;t just stop at carnie joy you have to go on. and add more charaters to it, or maybe do different carnie fics kiba/shino, gaara/lee, kakashi/iruka, sakura/and death any of those paring would be cool please do something like that.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
love it
yourbabykitsune chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
sakura the beard lady lol
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
such an interesting and unusual concept! and sakura as the bearded lady was too hilarious lmao

the lemon was very very well written (the whole story was but u know wat i mean lol) only thing is... i expected some mention of naruto's audience worthy flexiblility, would have made it super sizzle ;D
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY!
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this was 1 of the hottest stories i've ever read!