Reviews for The Bourne Stratagem
Gimlifan8 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Boy, great fanfic, really brilliant! I should hang out a banner saying, 'please come back!'
That was me quoting Conklin from Identity, and unlike him, I mean it!
RagingTide chapter 21 . 5/24/2009
Please update this,I absolutely love the story!

The suspence is killing me.

PS: I just wanted to know if there was going to be any Jason-David/Nicky?
Iandiinthesky chapter 21 . 4/23/2009
I really hope you haven't decided to give up on this - it's really good! I've enjoyed what I've read so far, and am looking forward to more :)
pacificuser chapter 11 . 9/25/2008
Hello! My Name is Bien Canonizado,I'm a visually-disabled (blind) graduate student from the Philippines. Just dropped by to express my admiration for your

writing-style... You are possibly one of the most skilled web-based authors that I have encountered in my time as a fanatic of fantasy/science fiction.

You should really try to finish your stories,specially this particular one that I am reviewing right now.

I am re-posting this review cause my old post was erased when some one hacked my old account.

You know,your writing means very much to me,recently

I just lost my sense of sight;and quite honestly it has been so hard adjusting to a life without being able to pick-up another printed book. Currently,I

depend on my computer to read stories to me on-line,this is with the help of a screen-reading program. And let me tell you,ever since I discovered fan-fiction

I couldn't stop reading your great stories! Please understand,your stories give me the strength to continue... (I'll not dwell on that fact too much.)

I believe your talents are a God-given gift so that you may bring happiness to those who value this particular genre.

So, Please, Please, Please, Please... Do not give up on this story...

Update faster!

My only wish is if you could make your chapters longer,I think the reader would have an easier time if the story were written in a few long chapters,rather than several short parts.

At least each chapter should be 3,0 words long for better continuity.

Easier for us to follow if we did not have to back-track so often because of short chapters. I hope that you will one day decide

to once-again write. Please don't give up...

I hope that you will reply,because it was very hard for me to write this review since I am hoping that you will notice this short letter out of all the others that you get.

Please do not think that I am just spammer,cause I am serious when I make this request.

If you wish to reply, please do not use the reply feature of this website,

instead please kindly send your comments to my e-mail

It is written below with spaces and with the symbols spelled-out to avoid spammers.

(Bienvenido S. Canonizado)

Phone number:63917-433-8194

Electronic mail: s e.n e t.p h

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio,then are dreamt of in your Philosophy..."
pacificuser chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Your story has promise, keep on writing!
Frust-sheep chapter 21 . 9/11/2008
*lol* to the towel. Im glad to see that Senka is not dead, but I really wonder, if she is maybe Jasons child, which the agency use. But I think he had a family in the past, right? Ok I dont know and these are only considerations. *lol* But Kelly and are creepy *lol* and I cant figure out, how they fit in this please update soon. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 20 . 9/11/2008
I know Im late for the reviews, but I was so busy...sorry.

Ok, now to the chapters. :D

Pam and Agent Andrews *lol* that was cool and I laughed so hard. *lol* Pam is always so cool and know what to do. I really like that.

Oh and I so loved the conversation and interaction between Jason and Nicky. I think it was really in character and I so loved the ending. *bittersweet*

Damn Jason, why let you not Nicky kiss you *lol*. Ok, I think I know why not. But a shipper can dream, right? ;)

Overall this chapter was heartbreaking. *sniffle* :) Love it.
texamich chapter 20 . 8/24/2008
Oh, boy: emotion! A long time coming, and oh, so satisfying. The passion, the violence, the memory...

you. go. girl.
aliaslover14 chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
Frust-sheep chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
Thanks to your hairdresser. ;) *lol* No, I know its frustrating, I have bad and very bad hair days, too. *lol* So I hope you are ok now. :) But the fast update is of course AWESOME. :D

Im glad Nicky and Jason are ok for now, but it makes me sad that Senka is not ok. Is she really dead? I have to ask. *lol* But Im patient for the next chapters. ;) Cant wait to know where this goes now. And who is Kelly? Oh questions questions questions. *lol*

Anyway the description was brilliant, I was so thrilled. Please update asap and I really hope Nicky can ease Jasons pain now.
Frust-sheep chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
Excellent chapter again. I so loved the beginning. :D And I hope Senka can not do her job, oh please update asap. :)
texamich chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
Very good expository chapter. I really admire the way you make the scenes within the CIA crackle and jump. Jason and Nicky wake up together? More, please!
aliaslover14 chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
This is great!
crazysoccerlady chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Hm, I would be heartbroken if you killed Bourne or Nicky.
Frust-sheep chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Oh awesome chapter again, like always. I so love the interaction between Jason and Nicky. I really can imagine his behaviour and Nicky reaction was so awesome, especially his sideward glance and her kiss to his forehead. I love it. *melt*

Oh and Senka, so she got the assassin order. Of course I hope she can not execute the order and complete it. Im exciting to know where this goes.

And Pam is smart as always. I really like her. Her comments are wonderful.

Now to your favor. ;)

At first Im really surprised and impressed that you want to know what we like or what we dont like in your story.

Huh, where I see this story going. Thats difficult, but I think Senka will try to complete her orders. Jason and Nicky try to hide or/and to expose like Pam the one, who control the last assassin and Senka and I dont know maybe Greg or Rike. I really dont know.

Where would I like to see it going and where would I be heartbroken. Hm, thats difficult, too. *lol* At first I think the direction and the plot are brilliant. So above, I think this would be cool. And ok, Im a huge hopeless Nicky and Jason shipper. *lol* So I would love, if they would be get together of course. *hinthint* ;) *lol* And if they can solve their past and their relationship. And of course I hope that Senka cant complete her order and that she eventually can live her own life again. Also I hope Pam get her respect and satisfaction. I hope I could help you a little bit. :)

But it is your story and you can of course write what you want etc. :)

PS: Sorry, for my bad english and please update ASAP. I so cant wait for more and to know, if Jason likes the dessert. *lol*