Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Ovis
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 19h
bloody brilliant
Schnuff chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Random number generator chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Rock falls, everybody dies.
noylj chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Not Ginny!
noylj chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Can't DingleDore ever let Harry go to the hospital wing and get "repaired" after the graveyard. I see him still having blood running down his arm as he sits in Dorkendore's office.
Glad Sirius is having Hermy take a hand in helping Harry.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
At that moment, Ginny burst into the office. She turned to Moody. "I've recently discovered my fetish for peg-legged old men!" She ripped open her shirt. "Take me now!"

Albus looked at Moody. Moody looked at Albus. Albus shook his head no. Moody stared at Ginny's breasts. Albus started to sweat. Moody licked his lips.

Damn funniest and stupidest thang eva! Bravo I say, bravo!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Somewhere in the world, two aardvarks are humping.
fire and flam chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
absolute and complete ridiculousness! I approve. Out of curiosity though: were you high when you cam up with this?
prettyflour chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
mkeeg91 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
haha! oh goodness! why had I never seen this before now?

this was too funny!
Random number generator chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I wonder why it is marked as "DEAD".
CaBuckeye chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Aardvarks Rule! Need more aardvarks! (no more cowbells-need aardvarks)
red neo ranger chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Funny as helm
twistyguru chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
This was indeed a delightful crack fic. Also, until now, I had not been aware of the HMS Pumpkin Pie...whatever it is.

Damn you! Damn you to the LOWEST DEPTHS of BAPTIST HELL!

Right down there with people who bring a sack of dollar-menu burgers to the covered-dish supper, and others who wore khaki pants to a funeral!

Yes, I was born and raised a Baptist, where I learned that they are all EVIL! and have their own special HELL! to which I now condemn YOU for putting the awareness of that horrid trend in my poor little brain.

When you get there, stop by the D&D room, knock twice, and mention my name. I'll be over in the back by the hydrogen sulfide ice machine, making smoothies. Bring some of those little paper umbrellas-since it's hell, we'll always be running out of little paper umbrellas.

Fortunately, as a poofter who hates Hermione (and hates Ron worse-that useless piece of offal needs to fall headfirst into a wood chipper), and only writes slash, I'll never, EVER contribute to your utterly evil, despicable 'humping aardvarks' plot.

So there!

Brandon Stevens chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Sweet Merlin! That was Quite possibly the FUNNIEST damn fic i EVER read.