Reviews for Gundam SEED: Dust and Fire
Jonathan chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
No more? I have had a great time reading it, definitely one
leafstone chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
great story.
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Will you continue it? I hope you didn't abandoned it? I'd love to know what will happen next.
phantomsadi chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Plz o plz keep writeing
Hitokage Higure chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
UPDATE!
kakita101 chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Hey, this is very good so i was wondering when you were going to update.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Great fanfic! please update soon
Kirinthor chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
really liking this so far, i hope you will continue :)
Jimm chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
I've not tried GS fanfic before, but I liked this more than I thought I would. Thanks for sharing it with us.
user1632907 chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
Hasn't it been a year since the last update? Where'd you go? ._.
Titan of Saturn chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
Okay, so, instead of "If he doesn’t have pickets out coming space for our location . . ." it should be "If he doesn’t have pickets out combing space for our location . . ." I was very confused for a moment until I realized what you were trying to say.

Also, above that, during the conversation with Nicol and Dearka, Athrun says “We’re going to try to force a piece, to stop this war from getting any worse.” which I'm pretty sure was meant to be “We’re going to try to force a peace, to stop this war from getting any worse.”

Finally, I was a little giddy when I found out Athrun was in command, because that is so cool. His uneasiness in regards to that is also very well done. Though I'm a little confused as to when Athrun received the rank 'Commander,' and maybe that's just me not remembering the series correctly, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a Commander at this point . . . anyway, love the story! Good job and I wish you luck with future writings.

-TS
Titan of Saturn chapter 14 . 5/8/2009
So, in the spirit of constructive criticism, I give you this:

In the sixth paragraph (including speech) of this chapter (fourteen) you have a sentence as follows: "Not that there desire along would pull it off."

I believe that you most likely meant to say "Not that their desire alone would pull it off."

Just thought I'd point that out. I didn't see any others. Absolutely love this story so far, will continue to read it!

-TS
nxkris chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
wonderful sotry. i love this idea of having kira captured and still managing to get most of the people into their ship alliance with some new members. will you be updating? please do so soon.
Jerrac chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
Hmm... Pretty good GS story. :D It's rather hard to find good ones...

Are you going to update it soon? Or did real life steal you away?
Firecanburn chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
Great job, i can only hope you can update it once again :)