Reviews for Jaded Eyes of a Prodigy
amyrlinengineer chapter 21 . 6/11
That was dark. I enjoyed it... but dark. haha. thanks for sharing.
s02 chapter 20 . 5/13
im speecless. but dare i say, i was hooked. though i may not read the sequel because i was already satisfied enough. it's been a very dark trip. it left me quite disturbed and i am sure i will have daydreams for the next few days of this dark little child.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 21 . 5/8
Loved this story! a truly dark harry fic.
Kyorun chapter 10 . 4/12
Still annoyed by the Cruico. I'm pretty sure you mean Crucio and I wonder if no one has pointed that out or if you chose to ignore it.
Kyorun chapter 8 . 4/12
D.A... how ironic
An amazing story, I've read it three times over the years and only hope the sequel will continue
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 18 . 3/23
I am done with this story over half of it is gays kissing and harry potter submitting to nearly every guy he meets the other half are songs the author copied and pasted.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 3/21
This is getting good
krnegi91 chapter 21 . 2/24
This was a dark read... but soooo good! :D
Thxx 4 everything
4311KING chapter 20 . 2/22
I was I tears for Leon. His end was beautifully cruel. I applaud his devotion to Tristen.
Usagikouz chapter 1 . 2/3
I love this story so so much
RandomThingz123 chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
That whole backstory of Flora and Fauna sound suspiciously like the backstory of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club...
RandomThingz123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
The first chapter was so good! As soon as you said pretty red haired woman and black haired man in glasses with a cocky grin, I knew exactly what was going on. It's about to get reaaaaaaal goooood!
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Omg, I'm so excited for when Suzie and Harry meet again!
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
Aw, I was wanting to see Harry at Hogwarts. Not some random made up school.
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »