Reviews for Jaded Eyes of a Prodigy
I correct: Story etc: 9/10
Spelling: 7.5/10
Grammar:4/10
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 8/3
You are brilliantly creative, this is an original start with a good and logical characterisation of Harry.
You have a few spelling errors, but for FF it is allright.
However your grammar is on the level of the average 10 year old (at least it would be in my country), especially your lack of commatation is horrible.
If you would take your time to check it over or let a person who can use proper grammar check it, this chapter (and likely the rest of the story) would be much more readable.
My ratings for the 1. chapter:
Characterisation/story/originality/build-up: 8.5/10
Spelling:6.5/10
Grammar:3/10
With the negativity out of the way, I am looking forward for the next chapter.
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 8/3
Learn to set correct commata!
Eziali chapter 1 . 7/26
That was the best chapter 1 to a Harry Potter fanfiction that I have read in years.
amyrlinengineer chapter 21 . 6/11
That was dark. I enjoyed it... but dark. haha. thanks for sharing.
s02 chapter 20 . 5/13
im speecless. but dare i say, i was hooked. though i may not read the sequel because i was already satisfied enough. it's been a very dark trip. it left me quite disturbed and i am sure i will have daydreams for the next few days of this dark little child.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 21 . 5/8
Loved this story! a truly dark harry fic.
Kyorun chapter 10 . 4/12
Still annoyed by the Cruico. I'm pretty sure you mean Crucio and I wonder if no one has pointed that out or if you chose to ignore it.
Kyorun chapter 8 . 4/12
D.A... how ironic
An amazing story, I've read it three times over the years and only hope the sequel will continue
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 18 . 3/23
I am done with this story over half of it is gays kissing and harry potter submitting to nearly every guy he meets the other half are songs the author copied and pasted.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 3/21
This is getting good
krnegi91 chapter 21 . 2/24
This was a dark read... but soooo good! :D
Thxx 4 everything
4311KING chapter 20 . 2/22
I was I tears for Leon. His end was beautifully cruel. I applaud his devotion to Tristen.
Usagikouz chapter 1 . 2/3
I love this story so so much
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »