Reviews for Jaded Eyes of a Prodigy
Foxfire1215 chapter 3 . 6/22
Honestly the author doesn’t seem to put much thought into what is put in the story. There is an exclusive school for the elite where all races are welcome and equal (cliche). The professor who adopted Harry seems to live a country away but it seems that The Force guided her to Harry or something (wrong series). Finally this part makes zero sense, his “wand” has three forms: a normal wand, a staff, and… *drumroll* a fudging VIOLIN (drunk writing in action). Anyway that’s all I have to say about this fanfic.
Pizzalover1.0 chapter 1 . 3/5
Thank you for writing such an amazing dark harry story.
Mahaley Olson chapter 12 . 1/2
IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA DIE
Mahaley Olson chapter 5 . 1/2
I love little suzie like ahhhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
You should tell people it's slash earlier bc although I don't mind reading it others don't like it.
sammydrocks74 chapter 20 . 10/24/2021
The story was haunting, it shows how things like child abuse can turn one who could have been a force for light and all things good, but it was one delusional old mans idea for the greater good that gave birth to the world destroyer, Dark Lord Le Fey
Guest chapter 19 . 9/6/2021
This story and how you wrote it is absolutely raving mad! I love it.
BleedingEdge3000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
Run-ons for days. Decent concept with a flawed execution; commas are seemingly distributed at random and this actively detracts from the story. Dropped.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 21 . 7/21/2021
I throughly enjoyed this story. Different take on a not very worn path. And the power he had. Too bad the sequel isn't finished, but this does stand on it's own
Onyx-Of-Octavia chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
while, yes, this fic could use some work grammatically, I love the story you've created here. the dark Harry is brilliant. and really, you've done a wonderful job here.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 2 . 7/14/2021
Complete trash of a fanfic.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
He'd be unable to kill them without alerting them, let alone in a single swipe.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Not well written.
Rexa.Craige48 chapter 2 . 6/12/2021
Omg I am addicted to it. I've never seen something like this The writing was a masterpiece.
Jaye chapter 8 . 5/30/2021
Already chapter 8 and this story is useless. Too many new characters and it is slow burn and no action smh. I’m done with this trash
2,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »