Reviews for The Darling Mermaid's Little Darling
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Cooooool!
PirateQueen716 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
You are a genuius... simple as that. This was a fabulous tale and after a while, I started to forget it was a fanfiction. Your creatively is truly stunning and it is a beautiful concept. Shows much personality on Lily's part - the aunts are my favorite characters. :)

Fabulous Job !

- clicks to favorite story -
PirateQueen716 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Ep, can't wait to move to the next chapter. Very well-written. Good Job. :D
Onora chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Bravo! Excellant story! I was wondering if you were going to let Olive spill the beans. The little friendship moment between Olive and Chuck was sweet. Thanks for the story.
Pieholer chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
A wonderful ending. I think this should just go to Bryan Fuller so he can make it the season opener!
Onora chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
WOW! That was beautiful, sad and lovely. I swear I think you are going to make me cry before this thing is finished. :) Great chapter looking forward to the next.
Onora chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
Excellant! Lovely chapter and is was great to see the interact with Lily and Chuck.
Asgardian750 chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
Fluffy chapter. Little Chuck is so cute.
Onora chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Bravo! Great chapter as always. So we get to meet daddy, huh? Cool.
Asgardian750 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Little late but this is really good story. I do hope Lily finds out that Chuck is alive.
Pimento chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
The emotions in this seem perfect - great job. Can't wait to find out more about the Beekeeper (and, is it too much to hope that the traveling salesman story will somehow lead to something with Olive and Alfredo? That's probably too far off course for this story, which is great on its own, but possibly a spin-off. . .)
Onora chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Looking good as always. I like how all the relationships are coming together and Chuck is finally here. :)
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
This continues to be absolutely awesome! The back story you've created here is really incredible. I love how you keep the style of the show and the characters so perfect while making this your own at the same time. I adored the beginning of this chapter, especially the line about handing Olive a bomb and expecting her to know how to handle it. That's fantastic, and it sums up Olive's dilemma perfectly. I can't wait for more, update soon! I'm glad you're working on a sequel too!
Pimento chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Wow, that chapter was fantastic - you've done a great job of maintaining Lily's current character, while believably showing both how she became it and what is going on beneath it.

Hope you update again soon!
Onora chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Chapter 3 rocks! This is a great story. Loving every minute of it.