Reviews for All Manner of Things
And chapter 14 . 3/26
I really enjoyes reading the series of this one and I hope you finish this story some day!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
I'M A READER, NOT A WRITER SO NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT THAT I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR HOUSE MD STORIES AND REALLY HOPE THAT YOU FINISH THIS SEQUEL !
tryingtobestine chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
I hope you'll write more of this, I know you have said it wasn't abandoned, but... I like the story, I like the universe you created for the characters, it's interesting
quigely chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
Haha! Love it! are you gonna continue it?
CinnamonStuff chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Oh my god, your chapters are so funny! Gotta love House and Wilson

You're doing great as usual. Please keep updating, I really like this story!

Thanks for writing,

Xx
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
i feel loved. that last part was really funny thanks for updating it again.
Nikelodean chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
I guess I should feel mildly offended by the Dover commentary, but I'm too busy laughing as I imagine a crazed Chase infiltrating a biker party and smashing the CD. Great job! How the heck are ya, by the way? Hope your holidays were fabulous!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
i honestly couldnt stop laughing! these are so funny! Cameron was freaking out all the time. Chase was like "ugh!" all the time. and the kids! i love the kids! Especialy Emily. She's hilarous. She'll be breaking hearts and taking names one day, just you watch. I love how everything kept going wrong- like how the wave knocked the kids down, or Emily kept running away, or how Ethan wanted to eat the sand, or how Emily tried to bury Ethan in the sand, or how the kids chouldnt stand Motley Crew. (not that i blame you, i hate that band too)

all in all, this was amazing. i was so glad you updated because this trilogy (take the duckings bowling, when you lease expect it, all manner of things) is BY FAR my most favorite House M.D. story EVER! it is amazing and i love it so much.

if i wish hard enough, will this come true in the tv show? please say yes ;)

oh and please update soon!
Rory and Logan gilmore fan chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
Hey!

A new chapter from one of my fav writers.

Long over due but SO worth the wait :]
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
wow its been a while. im really glad u updated i hope u do it again soon.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
really good chapter. i love this AU that you've created in these stories and i hope you continue with it!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
omg. another update. another update. another update. *starts hyperventalating* omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!

*faints*

okay, im back. sorry about that but i was just SO happy! i loove your stories and i am so happy you updated. thanks!

oh, and as for hating David Shore and that Katie chick, i understand. they killed House with season 4. i didnt even bother to watch it. however, ive been watching season 5 and its pretty good so far. they are adding in a bunch more chase and cameron back into the mix (i dont like the new team. i liked the old ducklings *sob* oh well). so i recomend watching it sometime!

please please please update soon!
heather1021 chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
that was hilarious. i love the ending.

the happy family wont last 3 days in that vacation house.

so happy your back!

yeah house just doesn't have that thrill anymore. but house an cuddy did have a hot and passionate kiss that was very exciting! and! chase and cameron are supposed to have a whole episode dedicated to their relationship! that i going to be so awesome.
blackend chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Yeah, she is back! I was starting to wonder if you had disappeared.

Lovely chapter. The family trip sounds... Well, I can't wait to read about it. BTW, House has actually gotten better. Cameron and Chase are sort of back. It's looking up. Plus, Huddy moments are happening on the show.
the lamp shade chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Aww! I loved Rocco. I love this story!