Reviews for Eclipse
Susan Dawson chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
great story.. you have to continue it please!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
“What, I can’t be a multitasker?” OMG! Love! lol.
LY00 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Great story! I can totally see Ronon and Sam having that conversation, and the action while they're talking is really well written. The dialogue is excellent as well. I'd really like to see more of what happens to them in this situation.

Thanks for writing.
trecebo chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I like the structure of this story. Sam and Ronon make a good team, with her being a cross between Rodney's genius, Teyla's calm, and Elizabeth's cool...add Shep for the Jack factor of insanity and you have a whole 'nuther show, eh?

Great story!
beverlycat chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Since I can't seem to delete this one and have read it at least 4 times since you wrote it, I thought I should review it.

Will wow about cover it?

The characterizations are dead on. The writing is easy flowing (a thing I struggle with in my thankfully unprinted stories) and the action very believable.

But it's the undefinable something more that this story has that makes it impossible for me to delete.

Guess it's about time to add it to my favorites.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Beverly
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I hope you continue this. I alwasy thought that Ronan would have a connection with Sam, just as Teal'c did. I'm not really a SGA fan, but some of the characters like Ronon and Tayla are more interesting. I wish Sam had more presence on SGA, but well, wee'll settle for whats best in your epic chapter. Please continue. :D
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I enjoyed this possibility about Sam's and Ronan's rocky start.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh my. This was lovely. Such a nice bonding moment and so much in character for Sam and Ronan.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
oh, lovely bonding gen! I especially liked the totally creepy and subtle hunted by ghosts element. Shivery good!
SqueeG-1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very in character. Sam's confession is so telling and just what you would expect Ronon to accept. Thanks!
cucumbermelon3200 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Awesine story! I can see this happening, and I like the Sam/Ronon friendship. Great job!
mia66 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Exelent chapter, I sure hope there is a fallowup? plaese!

Sam and Ronon interaction was really good in this fic, I like how they discuse their situation while trying to save theself's and the City.

Really nice piece.
devianttart chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
As I no longer have cable, I have no idea what this story is in reference to. But I like the way you write these two together. I can see where Carter would baffle Ronan and it nice to see that Ronan is so loyal to Weir (whom I adored.)
Nighthowler chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
It's always a joy to find an author who has such a great insight into the characters and what really makes them tick. It's so very much like Sam to worry what the 'warrior' thinks of her as a leader/scientist, and so like Ronon to play the 'wait and see' game. Both their final decisions play perfectly with the established characters and you've given your readers a wonderful 'moment in time' where they both found their place in the rather chaotic social structure of Atlantis.

Well done!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
So wonderful! Hope there's more, but it is great just the way it is. I wish they'd show something like this - instead of Sam just being there with nothing to do. I'm not much of a Ronon fan, but I really like him in this! Great story!