Reviews for Playtime

JENNIFER
CarineM chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
hilarious!
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hehehe! I'm already running out of superlatives when reviewing your stuff. I loved this. Writing all dialogue is kind of refreshing. Leaves a lot to the imagination...and I have a GREAT imagination, hehe! My fave lines:

"I think I'm about to have a heart attack.""Come lie down here. Bend your leg."

"I am not made out of Playdough, woman."

"What is Playdough?"

"For the love of...Never mind."
UnityInDiversity chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Quid pro quo: you write, I review. Great story, good job!
Kell Joy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
HAHAHAHA! I love stories like this.

Your dialogue sounds so in character that I can actually picture this. I can hear the indignation in Booth's voice and exasperation. And Brennan is dead on.

Heehee! What's playdough? Gotta love Bones!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
L

BWAHAHAHA! TOO FUNNY! Oo-o-o-o BABY! I'd pay money to see Booth in a lepoard-print thong! Yes-sir-ree! I would! I think he look GOOD in a pink fuzzy thong blue polka-dots! Hehe! THANX for the WONDERFUL visual and chuckle!

G :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Haha, that was so funny! Good job! :]
Habita chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great job with your little experiment! ;-) In my opinion the 100% dialog idea worked perfectly. At least I loved it! :-) You made me laugh loudly!

My favourite lines:

"I am not made out of Playdough, woman." "What is Playdough?" Super funny! lol.

Thanks for sharing! :-)
mag31 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
100% dialog? Interesting...

Haha it was so funny! Poor Booth, I love how you wrote his retorts, it was very in-character.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Poor Booth. Haha. Well done.
Iamablank chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Lol. That was a funny little piece. And I have great imagery. Ah... Booth in a thong.
boneskittie chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That. Was. Funny! I could totally see them having this conversation. I especially loved how you kept them completely in character, quipping with each other, during their pillow talk. And the picture in my head of Seeley Booth in a leopard print thong, well, ditto what Bones said.
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was... interesting, to say the least! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Or maybe I don't want to know!

The fact that it was all dialogue seemed to work... I didn't have a problem following along... my problem was wanting to skip ahead to see what was gonna happen and having to go back and see who was talking... but that was my problem not yours! ;o)

I can't seem to think of any other appropriate adjectives right now, but thanks for putting this out there!
DOC3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
100 percent dialogue works for you - it's a tough way to write so I'm impressed. This was too funny. And I loved the thought of Booth in a thong. (Who wouldn't?)

Doc