Reviews for Fantastical Truths
HPfan513 chapter 43 . 9/28
YOU DIDN'T FINISH IT? Noooooooooo :(
It was SO good! I love it!
HPfan513 chapter 41 . 9/28
Love, love, LOVE this story! You represent the characters SO WELL! And the storyline is perfect. I LOVE IT! :)
HPfan513 chapter 38 . 9/28
I LOVE the way you've represented Ginny's feelings for Harry and all of that. Well done :)
Thepotters12 chapter 36 . 8/10
Chapter 36 was my fav by far
HPfan513 chapter 14 . 8/3
I see what you did with the last two engravings lol XD
Great story of the romance of Harry and Ginny that Is missing from the books.
Fridge chapter 43 . 2/21
It's a shame this has been abandoned so close to the end. This is so excellently written. This has been a true joy to read; not only does it give an excellent insight into Ginny's mind, it flows together so well. Your humor is spot on, and the dialogue feels so natural, and in setting.

I hope you're well and have continued to write and perform, your work has enriched the world.
Fridge chapter 11 . 2/20
I can't believe I just found this story It's great, screaming of laughter.
Fridge chapter 9 . 2/20
Alright that was funny. I'm really liking the lighthearted and happy feel of this story.
emach10 chapter 43 . 2/11
Absolutely love the story. Obviously you aren't going to update anytime soon, but I'm begging you to!
TheWateringWizard chapter 42 . 2/6
Harry and Ginny are hilarious!
TheWateringWizard chapter 40 . 2/6
I waited so long to read that chapter! But finally! And I have to say that it was absolutely fantastic!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 43 . 12/10/2016
Just found this and read the whole thing in two days. I love your Ginny and the added little moments between Harry and Ginny.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/7/2016
Thank you for writing this. I think your take on Ginny was perfect.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/28/2016
Really good hope to see more I love too see things from a different character point of view than just Harry's I love this story
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »