Reviews for Fantastical Truths
chestnutjulie chapter 43 . 7/11
Hi L.,

I stumbled across your story two years ago and absolutely loved it. This week I somehow thought about it again and wanted to reread it, however didnt manage to find the story again, because I didnt have an account back then to follow you with and all my google searches turned out fruitless. Luckily I had a vague memory of writing down the title of your story in my then notebook. So I actually dug out my old notebook and sure enough, found the story again - thank Merlin!

I enjoyed reading it now as much as I did two years ago! Its the perfect addition to the story, everything I always missed when reading the original. It made me understand and love Ginnys character so much more! So: thank you! For your creativity and the work you put into the story :)

Reading your comment, that you might finish the story in 2018 makes me very happy! Really hope you are going to do that :)

Looking forward to reading,
Julie
Naomi chapter 43 . 6/17
Please update! Looking forward to more!
if.I.Should.Die chapter 43 . 6/10
This story is bloody brilliant! The last few chapters, all the Ginny and Harry moments, had me squealing! Its just so damn amazing! Ugh and the perspective? Ginny's retelling of all the books right after they won the war- beyond poignant! I didn't know I needed this until now! I simply cannot wait to read more! This and your stranger things fic, thats freaking amazing too btw! It's how I found this one, cause you're such a great author I just had to read more!
Just William chapter 1 . 5/28
Will this story now be finished?
Louise chapter 43 . 4/28
I really like this story! I always wondered why it is only a very small piece in the books. I think you did an amazing job in writing from Ginny's perspective. I hope you will finish this story soon!
kidcrooner chapter 43 . 4/17
This was an absolutely wonderful look into Ginny's side of things. i love how you filled in the gaps of how Ginny snuck up on Harry-and how Harry snuck up on her too! i really would love to read more and im happy youre open to finishing this. goodluck!

in any case thank you so much for what youve already written
dammit laura
Wyenna chapter 43 . 2/12
Hi,

I just found your story by chance and have been reading it in the last two days. I was so glad that I found your note at the end! I love your writing style and the atmospere you create. It is always great to read storys from a different point of view and to explore the psyche of sidecharacter (well, not really a side character in this case).
So I would really enjoy to read the rest of your story. Especially the year on Hogwarts without Harry will be interesting, since Ginny, Neville and Luna grow so much. Sadly, Rowling did not write much about the Carrow-Hogwarts and the new formed DA. It you will do a great job writing about it :)

Wyenna
Kathiii1112 chapter 43 . 2/2
I was so excited when i read that you want to continue this story. I'm waiting for this for 3 years by now. Your Story is amazing and i am beyond excited to read the rest. Thanks for giving this another try :)
Jaini chapter 43 . 1/22
Please continue! This is amazing. So well written, one of the best i've ever read. Your characters feel so real.
DK chapter 43 . 1/7
Please do continue...I love this fanfic..It's amazing..plz continue..
SugarQuills10 chapter 43 . 11/3/2017
Loved loved loved this~ i take forever to update my stuff so just hoping you're around to complete this someday!
HPfan513 chapter 43 . 9/28/2017
YOU DIDN'T FINISH IT? Noooooooooo :(
It was SO good! I love it!
HPfan513 chapter 41 . 9/28/2017
Love, love, LOVE this story! You represent the characters SO WELL! And the storyline is perfect. I LOVE IT! :)
HPfan513 chapter 38 . 9/28/2017
I LOVE the way you've represented Ginny's feelings for Harry and all of that. Well done :)
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »