Reviews for Let Nothing You Dismay
polabear chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was just beautiful! The way you write us just so... just indescribable! Simple, elegant, yet it says so much. I'm absolutely loving your writing. Thanks for sharing!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
pratz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I have read this many, many times. I've even saved and printed it. I like the way your Neji wears his sadness like a cloak, and how Naruto is fittingly himself, tough and resilient and emotional. But most of all, I like how your Neji and Naruto want and deny and want all over again. And I wonder if you're going to write anything NejiNaru ever again.
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This must be the fourteenth time I've read this story, and I love it more and more each time. I don't even have the words for how simple and yet utterly detailed and complex and perfect it is.

So I'll just sit here and read it again.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
very interesting.

although, naruto, who resembles the yondaime, is in iwa?
Konyi chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Such a profound fiction, sincerely heart warming, very thought provoking, might I add... Yes, a bit hard to follow at times, but that just makes the reader go back and really take in the story...i usually don't reread, but I had to on this one, heck I might even read it again tomorrow, just feel as though I miss a lot of stuff... What I loved the most was the sense of wholeness I got from reading this fiction, it left me with quite a bright after glow, so thank you, and time to add this to my favorites, would not want to lose this precious treasure ;-)
yaoilover chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Amazing i love this fic...can't believe i haven't seen it before. I usually read narusasu but lately I've been drawn to naruneji fics and i have to say this one is my favorite...it seems so plausible GREAT JOB
E. Silver chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is probably one of my favorite fics on the site. Every so often I think about how awesome it is and come back and reread it. I'm not even necessarily a fan of the pairing, but I just really love this. And this is probably a weird compliment, but I think the title and summary are just so perfect for the story as well as being very lovely.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Neji/naruto fics sure are rare but the ones I find seem to be gems 3 This was wonderful :)
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow...I don't even know what to say for this one. That was just beautiful. So depressing, but so beautiful...and the ending was totally worth all the angst. Great work!

Peace Out! _
selandora chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh wow, i've never read a nejinaru and holy crap i'm glad i read this one. your writing style makes me want to steal every phrase here and claim them as my own (not that i'd ever do that.)

:) neji was very well done and i really like how you make all the daily routines and everything seem so normal. like tenten busting into his house and going through his bills. small things like that really made a difference.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
A work of art
SnGaara chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. I think I must have read...no not just read. Read would indicate that I just came across it. No, I SOUGHT OUT this story...around 10 to 15 times. It's just...perfect. Even though it is obviously not in the anime/manga...not even a possibility of course...the way it's written...u can just imagine the characters! It's so in character for an out of character story! I loved it. Every time I read it I love it. And the way you incorporate their actual histories and actual events in the story...it was just wonderful. Such a perfect fanfiction. I have never been impressed with any other like I have been with this one.
RyokoJesse chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i am addicted to your writing.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow. I'm not sure if I've said this before, but if I have, it needs repeating. You're a genius. Probably the best writer on here. Your stories have a way of twisting through my emotions, and leaving me shivering at the end. The whole thing wraps around itself, and all the ends tie up neatly, without being predictable or cliched; you portray emotions realistically, and you go into just the right amount of detail. Perfect.