Reviews for Reckless and Impulsive
Mika chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I could say so many things. Really. I could tell you about how utterly fascinating it was, how true it was, how bloddy real it felt or how amazing that 'little' piece of art was. But that would be like everyone else. So I am giving you my most straight forward review: It was beautiful. So thank you for writing this. Have a fantabulous day.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
GOLDEN!

aw man, this was done so beautifully. I swear, I wanted to burst out with emotion everytime Roxas did..and AXEL! ahh I love how you crafted Axel, so fun and optimistic and yet so much more below the surface. Also, the notion of 'death' was dealt with really well. It kind of lingered throughout this piece and transformed so dramatically and you managed the theme without making it all emo! And then there was the Heartless/Nobody nostalgia!

I can't even pick out everything I liked! but hopefully you get the idea )

thank you so much for following through with this! (You're one of the best AxRox-ers out there!)

(and omg, before I forget...)

We’re going to get married in Canada, and then we’re going mountain climbing in China, and we’ll be back by the beginning of the semester. We’re using our savings, and we hope to make up the difference in the fall by subletting an apartment, but we might need a loan from some of you.

CANADA! (for a second, I really did fear they were going to go kill themselves at the end of it...but not this LOL) YAH. ...now maybe they will visit me
sora-chigau chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
OMG! That was so so...amazing! This is easily one of my favorite stories ever. You write so beautifully, and the plot was extraordinary. I love how simple, yet complicated, everything was and how you made it so they fixed each other. Brilliant!
Nekrocake chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This was just amazing

I love your use of words, your detailed descriptions and even the way you bring about the characteristics of both Axel and Roxas.

It was a sweet story with a quaint happy ending.

Definitely another brilliant story to add to your astounding list.
Kel-Vampyre chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love this story it made me cry a lot and then I got mad at Roxas and Axel then I cried again because of the shear happiness at the end of the story!
leftsolongago chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i absolutely love this it is so good.

it was weird because i'd been thinking about something like this for a while... well not in relation to fanfic but.. yah.. anywho... great job

i was greatly amused ... i hope you write more axel roxas stuff :D
Lovelove chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
It was fantastic. thank your for writing it. :)
The Ninja Who Wanted To Be A Samurai chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Tehe, that was a great story. Not only did you incorporate other characters, their nobody traits, and their true personalities, but it was really modernized and contemporary and just ooey-gooey goodness. xD Loved the entire theme, the simple morbidness, satire and all. Great job!
Positively chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I'm not sure how to put into words how blindingly, breathtakingly awesome that story was. The mind reels...My personal favorites were the quote at the end (it ties the fic up so well!) And to fact that they're going mountain climbing. The subtle (or, you know, not direct) way of acknowledging their nobody-ness was really cool, too. So um...good job n stuff!:3
Lyralucine chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was so full of emotion! It made me alternately sad and happy and sometimes both at the same time. It was also somethig a bit different. I even missed House because I had to finish it as soon as possible.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
OMG. I absolutely LOVED this fic. It was written so well, and the emotions were so real and believable, I can't believe it. This fic is absolutly brilliant, and I love it!
Amarante Akio chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow...just wow... Your story was one of the best stories I've ever read. Everything about it was perfect, the chracters, the description of setting and feelings, it was awesome. I can't wait to read more from you, write something soon!
JynxieCat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love love love this story
olivia chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
so i've read a lot of Axel/roxas sories, probably almost all of them and i have to say this one is by far the best and my moste favorite. Your writing is smart and funny and very interesting to read the idea and how it all played out was perfect :)

nice job
She'sNoGLASSDOLL chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
beautiful. absolutely stunning. i really can say no more. :]
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »