Reviews for Reckless and Impulsive
Spiderinmytea chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was great. With like, 4 t's, because it was just that good. I always wondered why anyone would want to off themself. I guess I couldn't imagine it because I'm such a coward myself, but I think I understood a bit better reading this.

I liked your characterization of Roxas. :D
Siavahda chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love it! Oh my gosh, it was so sad at the start, and I honestly didn't really see where it was going until Axel said his part on the balcony, but it was great! I loved the way you portrayed each character, and how you worked all my fave people in - Sora, Riku, Namine and Kairi - so well done! :D
Gecko Osco chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Fantastic per usual, dear. I loved it from start to finish. Your language and the way you use it astounds me sometimes. Anyhoo, just wanted to drop you a review telling you good job and I hope to see more from you again! Cheers.

Osco
Lefty chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was amazing. My heart was hammering the whole story but once Roxas started telling Axel what he was feeling I started grinning this face splitting grin. A story that can make me respond like that is pretty amazing.

You have a really wonderful way with words and I love how the title ties in with everything in the story. Thank you so much for writing this. It was lovely.
Aindel S. Druida chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Phenomenal. Absolutely wonderful. Words cannot describe how much I loved this. Really. You've got an amazing way with the English language, and this fic exemplifies that. God, my heart was in my stomach that time that Axel announced that he was going to Starbucks!

Much love!

Aindel S. Druida
RubyDust chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Whoa. Seriously, just whoa. This story is AMAZING! I loved it!
Kagome1514 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was such a good story. I am in awe of it. lol.

I love the parallel with the concept of being a Nobody.

I love your mature writing style; it is not often that one sees it in fanfics.

Thank you for writing this! _

*adds story to favorites*

~Kagome-chan~
hunted-snark chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
um... this is an awesome story. *gets down and kisses your footies* heehee.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12